Hello! Longtime reader here getting ready for her Astral/Aero Artwork project - comment needed

Nov 29, 2023
Visit site
I am looking for fans or any interested members here to chat and refine my focus for this project.
I will be working in mostly two-dimensional fine art media to share APOD like images of our universe.
A few small ones for practice are done but it is only the beginning of what should be something really very nice, with interactive aspects.

I need chat and comment - I am practiced in security and copyright clearances for such projects but happy to hear about any of the other rules that may apply to me in this endeavor. Find me here or PM me for direct contact links.

Mod Edit - Personal info removed

Last edited by a moderator:
I think many here will be looking forward to you posting some of you artwork. There are a number of people that have shared their work, likely in this forum section.

With the solar eclipse coming to town (April), I plan to do a presentation for a fairly large group, especially if it is too cloud to observe the eclipse. So, I'm looking for artwork related to the Sun.

[My specialty, as per my avatar, is the Sun's true color (as seen in space). Many still think it's a yellow Sun, but it ain't yeller!]

Welcome aboard.

I am looking for fans or any interested members here to chat and refine my focus for this project.
I will be working in mostly two-dimensional fine art media to share APOD like images of our universe.
A few small ones for practice are done but it is only the beginning of what should be something really very nice, with interactive aspects.

I need chat and comment - I am practiced in security and copyright clearances for such projects but happy to hear about any of the other rules that may apply to me in this endeavor. Find me here or PM me for direct contact links.

Mod Edit - Personal info removed
I'm not sure I can explain this possible painting right, but I'll offer a crude outline:

A line horizon across, thru, the middle. Above the line of horizon, possibly in more than one coloration, a smooth darkness or lightness, a smoothness devoid of any real distinctions. Below the line, varying in size, discreet more or less flat disks (galaxy-like), four dimensionally going away from fewer and a little larger in a nearer scene toward the bottom of the painting, to more, or many more, of them, ever smaller, disappearing into the distance of the line of horizon dividing the scene into two fractal zoom universe structure components. Both sides of the horizon line current and concurrent but neither side of the line of horizon entering upon the other side in any way.

Now I suggest the line of horizon centered in the middle of the painting. If you consider doing it at all, you might consider raising or lowering the line of horizon somewhat. The object of the upper fractal is the collapsed (infinity's collapsed) cosmological constant (/\) Planck Big Bang event (in spontaneous REALTIME). The object of the lower fractal is to show galaxies, horizon universes, disappearing away into the distances of infinity in and beyond the upper fractal.

Not everyone might understand it, but that isn't the object of it. Some definitely would understand the meaning of the dimensional duality of universe. And it is from Chaos Theory . . . a view out of that Theory.

I might be wrong in saying, "but neither side of the line of horizon entering upon the other side in any way." Just above the horizon line a slightest fade away of points into an ever-so-slightest distance of the upper fractal might suggest an oncoming from it and/or a going away into it.

Last edited:

Latest posts