Here's why the Space Force just launched a rocket as the world fights the coronavirus pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2020
Visit site
When the rocket launched what was the black jet coming off the rocket? The halo of the normal rocket exhaust increased in diameter as altitude increased as expected but there was a cone jet of black discharge in one direction it appears. What was it?

Mar 28, 2020
Visit site
Just wondering: The "Space Force" has only been in existence for a short while and this is already happening. These things tend to take a really long time to happen. Is this actually something that has happened because of the "Space Force," or would it have been happening whether that existed or not?

Reactions: Lucille
Mar 28, 2020
Visit site
Just wondering: The "Space Force" has only been in existence for a short while and this is already happening. These things tend to take a really long time to happen. Is this actually something that has happened because of the "Space Force," or would it have been happening whether that existed or not?
Yeah, you're right, that was really fast. Almost certainly the project was simply transferred from preexisting Army or Air Force management.

Reactions: Lucille
The USSF launched a Rocket in the middle of V-19 outbreak:
a -because they like, they like it, yes they do (Rolling Stones).
2 -because it was scheduled before COVID-19 showed.
2bis -because the people in the US Space Force was not sick, yet.
Blessings +

None of that is relevant - including your personal brand of magic incantation at the end - it was an unnecessary risk.

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
It's definitely opportunist for them to get the 5G up and running and new positioning satellites in place while we are all ordered to stay out of the way.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
First of all, that's a tiresome crock of Leftist twaddle. America has valid security interests around the globe and signals intelligence is required to safeguard them. Second, use sentences.
I am not on the left or the right but I was in the US military and I know from my own experience. So you can believe what you want. Do yourself a favor and read the book" Trance Formation of America" by Cathy Obrien . She tells you exactly what national security is.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site

It would have happened either way. Also they are usually atleast 100 years in advancement of what we normal peasants know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts