Hiding a shiny star at 3:20 morning!

Sep 7, 2021
Visit site
Hi dear friends,
Today morning at 3:20 i went out and saw the stars of the East,

then I saw the Orion and its left stars I guess it should be Gemini and there were 2 stars and left of them there was a shiny star and i was watching that that at once disappeared!!

I want to know what/how was that star!?

At all i want to know Is there any source that be online/ontime/live recording parts of the sky and i can seek and find that star!?

I couldn't find any photo that contain all three images of Orion, Gemini, Lio m,
And if you give me a such photo, i will show you exactly what position it had

Sep 7, 2021
Visit site

See,
In this image Orion is in right
Then i measured 3 times of the Orion to the left and about 20 degrees toward down there were 2 stars like to the heads of the Gemini and on other star there was middle left of them and was so shany then suddenly disappeared!
It didn't have any moving and I saw it several seconds then at once disappeared!

Now 3:49 of morning in my location I see the sky and understood that exactly that star was been between/left side of Castor and Pollux, the two stars of the heads of Gemini

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2021
Visit site
Isn't there anyone who have any recorded video or gif or photos from the night sky part of constellation Gemini at 6th September 2021 between 23:30 ~ 23:60 GMT????
IF there is not anyone so what this site is for!??

Sep 7, 2021
Visit site
in Iran the Internet is very weak
so you yourselves check that..
then i try to downloat that softwave...
Check left side of the heads of Gemini during 6th Septebrel 23:00 ~ 23:59 GMT in the city Qom
or 7th Septembrv 3:00 ~ 3:30
there was a shiny star that about 3:20 and i was watching that then suddenly disappeared!

Sep 7, 2021
Visit site
excuse me.
here is +04:30 GMT
means here Qom between 03:00 ~ 03:30 in 7th Septamber
and 22:30 ~ 23:00 GMT in 6th September
view towards the East
and Orion was SE
and Gemini was E and its heads were near NE
then the star was left side/between the two heads how was made a triangle with them..

i installed the software you introduced and it has many options and i'm trying to use that...
but you yourselves check that too..

Latest posts