History of the Apollo and Skylab Astronaut Rescue Team

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
This book chronicles the history of the Apollo and Skylab astronaut rescue teams that were stationed within the blast danger zone of the Saturn V rocket that launched men to the moon and the Skylab. Detailed photographs and drawings depict the procedures used to extract astronauts from the Apollo Command module. Proceeds donated to the National Fire Hertage Center. For additional information email Kirkbo65@charter.net

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
This book chronicles the history of the Apollo and Skylab astronaut rescue teams that were stationed within the blast danger zone of the Saturn V rocket that launched men to the moon and the Skylab. Detailed photographs and drawings depict the procedures used to extract astronauts from the Apollo Command module. Proceeds donated to the National Fire Hertage Center. For additional information email Kirkbo65@charter.net
I received two copies of the book. It is very informative and certainly looks at the Space Program from an angle that is not usually discussed. In fact, it made me want to know more about what happens when something goes wrong. It also confirms that this is not an occupation for the faint of heart. It now is a proud book on my coffee table. I would suggest this book for anyone interested in the details of the Space Program, Firefighters, or anyone who know Firefighters or NASA personnel. Two Thumbs UP.

Latest posts