How can we "rewind" time

Mar 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm just wondering what others think about my theory.

Imagine a picture of something. Anything. That picture indicates a snapshot of a scenario at the time the picture was taken. With that in mind, now imagine the way the light hit the objects in that picture. The light bounced off the surroundings, creating the snapshot. But, what happened to the light rays after they hit the snapshot? Did they spread out and disappear into dark energy? That dark energy holds the light that previously bounced off objects. Now, how can we use this dark energy to benefit humankind? Can we create a device that will take those dead light rays and rewind history?

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
I'm just wondering what others think about my theory.

Imagine a picture of something. Anything. That picture indicates a snapshot of a scenario at the time the picture was taken. With that in mind, now imagine the way the light hit the objects in that picture. The light bounced off the surroundings, creating the snapshot. But, what happened to the light rays after they hit the snapshot? Did they spread out and disappear into dark energy? That dark energy holds the light that previously bounced off objects. Now, how can we use this dark energy to benefit humankind? Can we create a device that will take those dead light rays and rewind history?

Researchers Managed to Reverse Time on a Quantum Scale

Electrons are similar to information that takes a space; their details are characterized by what is known as the Schrödinger equation, which portrays the possibilities of an electron’s features as a wave of chance.

“However, Schrödinger’s equation is reversible,” said materials scientist Valerii Vinokur from the Argonne National Laboratory in the U.S. “Mathematically, it means that under a certain transformation called complex conjugation, the equation will describe a ‘smeared’ electron localizing back into a small region of space over the same time period.”

The team used the undetermined phases of particles in a quantum computer as well as some smart manipulation of the computer as their ‘time machine.’ Each of the states, or qubits, was placed into a simple phase that matched to a hand holding the ball. As soon as the quantum computer was turned on, these states rolled out into a number of possibilities.

By adjusting certain conditions in the computer’s setup, those possibilities were restricted in such a way that they wrapped the Schrödinger equation deliberately. To test the finding, the team launched the set-up again, as if kicking a pool table and watching the balls rearrange into the starting pyramid form. In approximately 85 percent of trials using just two qubits, this is what happened.

Discovering methods to push the limits of such physical principles on the quantum scale might help us better understand the reason behind the Universe’s ‘flow.

Reactions: Lovethrust

IG2007

"Don't criticize what you can't understand..."
I have my theory for that. I have a theory about this.

So, let me begin by Relativity. Relativity says that every object in the universe that has mass curves space and creates gravity. Relativity also said that time and motion is relative to an object. Well, in my theory, I am just reversing the things. Any object with negative mass will curve space in just the opposite way and create antigravity. And Ahe arrow of time will also reverse. Well, well, we do not have negative mass, so, it is not possible to rewind time.

Reactions: Catastrophe

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Hi IG. Sorry I have been off for a few days.

Please help me understand better your idea. Normally, as you say, light is bent, shall we call it 'inwards' as it goes around the normal object. In the opposite case I can see the light bent 'away' or 'uphill'. But I do not see this reversing the arrow of time? Merely the displacement of the viewed object being in the opposite direction.?

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
True. But to create a device that can "rewind" from a fixed reference (photo) is not possible. There is no history to playback. The events before the fixed reference can only be guessed. The ether is not a memory storage device, as far as we know...

Is that not what Remote Viewing is? You can actually remote view back to the past.

Coordinate Remote Viewing (CRV), is a psychic technique which permits a "viewer" to transcend time and space to "view" or "perceive" people, places or objects--without the "viewer' being physically present.

Reactions: IG2007

Latest posts