How is this?????

• Thread starter abhinavkumar_iitr05
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abhinavkumar_iitr05

Dear friends<br /><br />Can deep study of BLACK HOLE will help us to understand the formation of universe as matter is compressed to infinity in the black hole resembling much the same situation as that of existed before BIG BANG?<br /><br />This is only a wild thought of mine.But it may be proved correct.My purpose for posting this is to have a full discussion on the above topic.<br /><br />As alwaysall the ideas are highly welcomed.

N

newtonian

abhinavkumar_iitr05 - Ah! You share my question!<br /><br />Yes, I do believe study of black holes is relevant to the origin of our universe.<br /><br />But I do not assume either is compressed to infinity.<br /><br />Perhaps a fraction of planck length.<br /><br />Like, how is quark spin propagated?<br />How is gravity propagated?<br /><br />Is dark energy propagated by and released by black holes?<br /><br />That's just a few leading questions for what I hope is a rewarding deep scientific study.

A

abhinavkumar_iitr05

Hello!Newtonian<br />First of all I would like to thanks for the reply but at the same time I would like to say that infinity is not absolute & why to stop the contraction at the planck length only?Why not to go for the much smaller dimension?<br /><br />As far as ur quest for the gravity propagation,dark energy & quark spin propagation is concerned I also appreciate it.I will try to find satisfactory answers to ur question if possible.Till then its bye from my side.

H

harmonicaman

<b>Abinav -</b><br /><br />I hope your exams are proceeding smoothly!<br /><br />I think some of the terms used by cosmologists lead to misunderstanding and unnecessary confusion. I really hate seeing the term "Singularity" applied to both Black Holes and the Big Bang. Although both concepts are not fully explained, it is certain that they are not the same phenomenon.<br /><br />I also have issues with the terms "Dark" Energy and "Dark" Matter -- which are two unrelated theories.<br /><br />Science is supposed to be all about making the universe more understandable (disambiguation) and here are two clear examples where science has created confusion for itself...

A

abhinavkumar_iitr05

Dearest harmonicaman<br /><br />A lot of thanks for your BEST WISHES for my exams.I am also posting a link which can be of a little help for understanding the term dark energy.<br /><br />Hoping u will maintain contacts with me.<br /><br />Once again a lot of thanks for ur wishes

H

harmonicaman

I just think naming both concepts "Dark" leads people to believe they are merely different facets of the same idea. <br /><br />Dark Energy and Dark Matter are constantly lumped together in here as if they were one interrelated theory.

A

abhinavkumar_iitr05

Sorry for the half reply as I hadn't posted the link.Here I am posting the link this time.The link is <br /><br />http://www.eurekalert.org/features/doe/2005-05/dlnl-dbh050505.php. <br /><br />Also as far as ur statement<br /><br /> Dark Energy and Dark Matter are constantly lumped together in here as if they were one interrelated theory<br /><br />what I would like to say that ofcourse this is very confusing but it may be possible that both will be related to each other as indicated by the foolowing link<br /><br /> http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/mystery_monday_040712.html<br /><br />Also I would like to say that before the concept of conversion of matter to energy both were looked as different thing but once relation between the mass & energy was establised they are seemed as one & the same thing.So why not in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts