How to die on Mars

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
Shouldn't we be protecting the environment that we are exploring? I thought that Nasa is taking precautions to make sure that we don't bring any organisms with us to Mars that could contaminate the environment there.
If we are exploring the possibility of life on Mars, present or past, and we leave a corpse that will ultimately be exposed, how would that effect our scientific research?
What would the consequences be if that corpse leached chemicals, viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold... that interacted with something native to the planet?

Jan 5, 2020
Visit site
The human body is full of bacteria and viruses. Kept moist, it should decompose quite well. If not, then we can incorporate fungal spores into the garment.

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
Burial on Mars:==Answer==. Keep Mars free from contamination. Solution1= Take three urns to Mars; If someone dies, lock him/her in a urn, and return the body to Earth. The process must include some chemicals to mummify the body while other astronauts (or "Marstraunauts") keep on working. Solution 2==Have an easy process of electrical cremation and keep the dust in a bottle to return to the loved ones on Earth.

Is there any possibility to live there like a Martian Ghost thereafter or we shall have to return back to the same mess again?? o_O..... or else can we also take a chance to travel further into Space as a Ghost 'cos I don't want to spend much over my Space Travel.... possibly... will prefer to join some other life exhibiting planets encircling around Galactic Arm.... as a Ghost?? o_Oo_O

Last edited:

Latest posts