how

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nexium

Several years of high grades in college physics, engineering or other hard science is the usually required to be concidered for astronaught training, plus excellent health. Neil

N

nevers

Not to be a grump; but...maybe stefan does not speak english. He has come here asking questions and we certainly understand the point. I know it's hard to resist but he is interested in hoping to representing our society outside the realm of our own planet. It's not likely that he will in this age and time but how can we expect others to have positive attitudes and be good ambassadors when the first contact is negative? If his spelling was meant by him as some sort of "crack", well then, I'd be the first to pull the trigger and shame on him! Anyway, have a good rest of the day...

S

spaceman186000mps

Hi stefan<br /><br />Maybe here's some help.<br /><br />http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/academy/astronauts/wannabe.html <br /><br />Good luck to you. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff">70 percent of novel proceeds </font></strong><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff">www.trafford.com/06-1593</font></strong><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff"> are donated to </font></strong><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff">www.caringbridge.org</font></strong></p> </div>

I

igorsboss

<font color="yellow">maybe stefan does not speak english</font><br /><br />If he wants to be an astronaut, he needs to be very comfortable with both English and Russian. Hard science and engineering classes require language skills as prerequisites. He has a high bar to cross.<br /><br />In the meantime, he is welcome to wash dishes for a living.<br /><br /><font color="yellow">If his spelling was meant by him as some sort of "crack"</font><br /><br />As that is my belief, my reply carried an equally flippant tone. (including the malaprop "to")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts