hwo owns or space .com

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vogon13

Imaginova is an umbrella organization for a sinister consortium made up of the Illuminati, the Bildebergers, the Trilateral Commission, Aryans for Zion America, Freemasons, the Gelgamek Catholics, and Jeff Foxworthy.

Recall the significance of the 17/23 correlation in so much of what Imaginova does and how, even now, the language filter indicates fnord is misspelled.

More than coincidence ?? I think not.

D

drwayne

vogon, if you value your life, don't answer the door when the knock comes in a few minutes.
Those are not girl scouts - they are terminators.

Wayne

S

Saiph

right, they just look like girl scouts. Good cover that. Never trust 'em! Or their cookies!

C

CalliArcale

Saiph":3dz4e02f said:
right, they just look like girl scouts. Good cover that. Never trust 'em! Or their cookies!

Right! In fact, if you've ordered any cookies, don't eat them. They contain mind-controlling nanobots that will parasitize your system. For safe disposal, you can send them to me. As a service to mankind, I have volunteered for this essential task.

In fact, I just disposed of some now.

*urp*

D

drwayne

Don't suppose I could interest you in some boy scout popcorn eh???????

Wayne

M

maltaeseflyer

vogon13":o33ov2du said:
Imaginova is an umbrella organization for a sinister consortium made up of the Illuminati, the Bildebergers, the Trilateral Commission, Aryans for Zion America, Freemasons, the Gelgamek Catholics, and Jeff Foxworthy.

Recall the significance of the 17/23 correlation in so much of what Imaginova does and how, even now, the language filter indicates fnord is misspelled.

More than coincidence ?? I think not.
hi
so nasa or govenbody has nothing to do with this web site

M

maltaeseflyer

Saiph":inx6nyll said:
hi
men in black i have seen the film they don't worry me so if they call round i deal with them

M

MeteorWayne

maltaeseflyer":z2ur0adg said:
hi
so nasa or govenbody has nothing to do with this web site

I answered your question in the second post of this thread.

D

drwayne

This is a privately owned and operated site. There are users who post here are a pretty
broad range of the technical community, ranging from people who work directly on various
aerospace projects, to folks who come here babble about a variety of topics*.

Wayne

*it is left as an exercise to the reader to determine which category desribes the author
of this post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts