I saw an object in the sky

ron

Jul 5, 2021
Visit site
I saw the most unusual object in the sky... It was square shaped with a bit sticking out on one side which i put down to optical illusion, there was anothe v shaped object dark grey which looked like a tail, this might have have been short or long, it could have been thousand of miles long and it might have traveled back into space. The object was jet black and was very clear... So I told the wife to pull the car over to the side so I could photograph the object and it vanished... This was the wierdest thing I have ever seen

Sounds like mid-air refueling under overcast conditions. Pitot tube on the front and the V shaped guides of the refueling boom in the back. Optically from the ground it would look like a big, black shadow on the cloud cover with the Sun being overhead. Any radar or other visual sightings?

Reactions: Catastrophe

ron

Jul 5, 2021
Visit site
If you had seen it you would not think that!.... I live in Scotland near the coast, this object was no ordinary object, i can assure you of that.... I looked on the internet and cant find anything that looked like it, not even remotely.... Anyway, thats it, I have told you what I saw and thats the end of it.

ron

Jul 5, 2021
Visit site
If I saw it, others must have sean it so its just a matter of time before someone gets a photograph... This was not a flying object... It was something different.

Reactions: Catastrophe

Latest posts