If the universe started from scratch....

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plat

Would the same laws and constants still apply to this reborn universe?<br /><br />If there were other universes out there would they follow the rules of this universe and constants of this universe?

A

alokmohan

Constants you mean speed of light,plancks constant and gravitational constant?They are not that constant and may vary from from univerese to universe.

P

plat

Yeah constants like speed of light, gravitational constants, etc. Why do you say that they will vary from universe to universe [I agree a little bit]

N

najab

><i>Why do you say that they will vary from universe to universe?</i><p>Because they are fundamental constants derived from the fabic of the Universe. Different fabric, different contstants. In another Universe, Pi may be 4!</p>

R

rogers_buck

Our universe expanded due to a super cooled Higgs field. It stands to reason that a different universe might well have a different super cooling history so the forces would have different symetries than we are used to. Also, the entropy is a function of the initial and final states, different entropy would make thermodynamic processes quite different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts