Image uploads to posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

veritassemper

I want to start up again a series of 'Just Plane Amusing' threads, but in order to do so I need to be able to attach the image. Could you please advise me how I go about doing this? Without an inage there can be no thread of this nature.

Thanks.

v s

D

doublehelix

veritassemper":18s2ipot said:
I want to start up again a series of 'Just Plane Amusing' threads, but in order to do so I need to be able to attach the image. Could you please advise me how I go about doing this? Without an inage there can be no thread of this nature.

Thanks.

v s

Hi veritassemper, uploads into posts are not enabled at this time, due to security concerns. If you host the image on another site like flickr, photobucket, and the like, you can post them here with the Img tag.

-dh

V

veritassemper

doublehelix":31b5yb1d said:
veritassemper":31b5yb1d said:

Thanks.

v s

Hi veritassemper, uploads into posts are not enabled at this time, due to security concerns. If you host the image on another site like flickr, photobucket, and the like, you can post them here with the Img tag.

-dh

Thanks for the information. I'll see what I can do.

Cheers.

v s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts