Imaginary Time: now this is what EXOTIC means!

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
The world of quantum mechanics embraces the concept of imaginary time to explain certain phenomena. It assumes a spatial direction at right angles to 'real-time'.
I wonder if the word 'imaginary' disguises the possibility of 5 real spatial dimensions. This would involve the whole of history being expanded (sideways) to produce a whole (timeless?) imaginary variation of history.
A new imaginary past, present and future derived from our universe. What if it is reality? It would be an evolution of our history. It would be an evolution of your history.
I think I mentioned - in another thread - the possibility (to me anyway) that the quantum world exists in some form or other perhaps like a country landscape and that periodically our universe passes through it and modifications occur with each pass of our universe (a series of recurring timewaves). The difference between the Quantum world and the Macro world is not only in size but also in fundamental type. Both are entirely different things that interact, maybe.
If we stretch this a bit further we might consider that the Quantum Landscape is the important evolution and not our Universe which is relegated to a method of implementation!
We must take care as individual components in the process so that we too do not become irrelevant and are therefore discontinued.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts