Intellectual Video Chat ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laflare

hey i was wondering if there was any Intellectual Chats or even Video Chats going on, and if not how about we on this forum start one.

Pretty much years ago people used to be on yahoo and other chats all the time and speak with people about various issues in real time. Now with facebook, twitter n etc the chats are DEAD and these days people just chat with their friends.. but what about people who have friends who are not interested in space or are kind of dumb. It would be cool to chat with like mind individuals. Just an idea

Reactions: Truthseeker007
C

cosmictraveler

have friends who are not interested in space or are kind of dumb

I'd say that those people aren't dumb, they are interested in other aspects of life besides space, that's all. I know a friend of mine who doesn't care at all about space but loves automobile racing and lives for any type of racing cars that he can find. Just because he isn't into space doesn't mean that he cannot be interested in what gets him feeling good otherwise. As for discussions there are many discussions here just look around and join in to one of them.

C

cosmictraveler

I thought perhaps that he might want to discuss what I brought up further. That being dumb can't always be what people are like just because they aren't like you or like what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts