Is ISS safe from land/air based attacks?

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skyone

>In all honesty we should have Steven Seagal or Chuck Norris on the ISS to provide protection. Mix of their brute strength, skills and experience would be enough to protect the ISS from both rocket based attacks or from terrorists taking over ISS. <br />Of course Bruce Willis and Stalone should be on stand- by in case of emergency.<<br />Ruby Rhod can complement Bruce well. Chris Rock did serve as an excellent deterrent on a certain space station/cruise ship once upon a time.<br /><br />http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/9121/lecinquimelmentruby2ro.jpg<br /><br />

P

PistolPete

I think you mean Chris Tucker.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><em>So, again we are defeated. This victory belongs to the farmers, not us.</em></p><p><strong>-Kambei Shimada from the movie Seven Samurai</strong></p> </div>

Q

qso1

JonClarke:<br />Considering how carefully spacefarers are selected I think this is unlikely in the extreme.<br /><br />Me:<br />I totally agree. But if its a choice of this or attack from ground or air assets, (Which terrorists sorely lack in) this approach would be easier. I'm also quite certain that the screening process since 911 has included further checks against this sort of thing. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

S

skyone

>I think you mean Chris Tucker. <<br /><br />Oops you're right. A Chris somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.