Is it possible to download threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doublehelix

LTABS":tvasryyp said:
For offline reading and reference?

Hi LTABS, are you talking about an RSS feed, or something like the FirstClass offline reader, BulkRate? As far as I know, we do not have that capability at this time.

-dh

doublehelix":182g0jz5 said:
LTABS":182g0jz5 said:
For offline reading and reference?

Hi LTABS, are you talking about an RSS feed, or something like the FirstClass offline reader, BulkRate? As far as I know, we do not have that capability at this time.

-dh

Hi dh,

I suppose one method could be to copy some posts of interest & paste them into Microsoft Word or another similar programme.

Not sure how that would work regarding copyright issues & how Imaginova would view that?

Andrew Brown.

D

doublehelix

3488":37ddx3j1 said:
Hi dh,

I suppose one method could be to copy some posts of interest & paste them into Microsoft Word or another similar programme.

Not sure how that would work regarding copyright issues & how Imaginova would view that?

Andrew Brown.

It should be fine. From the Terms & Conditions:

"You may download one (1) copy of Site Material for your personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright, attribution and other notices contained in such Site Material, including without limitation the trademarks and service marks of Imaginova and its affiliates or the copyright holder identified in the individual Site Material's copyright notice."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts