Is there a website listing the status of space craft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willpittenger

I am mainly thinking of stuff like how many of the TEGA ovens are used, progress to launch of something, etc. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Will Pittenger<hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Add this user box to your Wikipedia User Page to show your support for the SDC forums: <div style="margin-left:1em">{{User:Will Pittenger/User Boxes/Space.com Account}}</div> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I am mainly thinking of stuff like how many of the TEGA ovens are used, progress to launch of something, etc. <br />Posted by willpittenger</DIV><br /><br />Not really. The best place I have found on the Interwebz to keep up on things is right here.</p><p>There are a half dozen sites I monitor regarding Phoenix, as does Andrew, and several other people. Seldom does more than 10 minutes go by when the information is not posted here. It's always the first place I check every morning.</p><p>It's what makes SDC so valuable.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

W

willpittenger

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Not really. The best place I have found on the Interwebz to keep up on things is right here.There are a half dozen sites I monitor regarding Phoenix, as does Andrew, and several other people. Seldom does more than 10 minutes go by when the information is not posted here. It's always the first place I check every morning.It's what makes SDC so valuable. <br /> Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV></p><p>I think NASA needs to fix that.&nbsp; They should have status pages for each probe.&nbsp; Even with MSL, they could list what all has been tested, is ready for launch or whatever.&nbsp; With orbiters, they could list their status.&nbsp; ShuttleGuy was always good at that, but I think he visited the pluck junk only once or twice.&nbsp; Besides, he has other things to do. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Will Pittenger<hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Add this user box to your Wikipedia User Page to show your support for the SDC forums: <div style="margin-left:1em">{{User:Will Pittenger/User Boxes/Space.com Account}}</div> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I am mainly thinking of stuff like how many of the TEGA ovens are used, progress to launch of something, etc. <br /> Posted by willpittenger</DIV></p><p>This might help: http://www.nasa.gov/missions/index.html</p><p>(Use the Mission Finder scroll window or click on "Current Missions") </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

W

willpittenger

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>This might help: Official Mission Finder. Use the Mission Finder scroll window or click on "Current Missions")</p><p>Posted by a_lost_packet_</DIV></p><p>I tried it just now.&nbsp; It gave me the page for Pheonix that I already knew about.&nbsp; The one with no statuses. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Will Pittenger<hr style="margin-top:0.5em;margin-bottom:0.5em" />Add this user box to your Wikipedia User Page to show your support for the SDC forums: <div style="margin-left:1em">{{User:Will Pittenger/User Boxes/Space.com Account}}</div> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts