Issue logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bearack

Yes, I was able to log in, finally but it was through various ways. Each time I attempted to log in using my email address and password and hit the log in button, it would send me to the live science search engine saying "No results found for this search". I finally tried creating a new post and logging in that way which finally worked to get me logged in.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? Heck, might not get a reply cause you can't log in, lol.

M

MeteorWayne

I haven't had any problems so far using e-mail addy and password (IE7)

D

doublehelix

bearack":1j0dblpr said:
Yes, I was able to log in, finally but it was through various ways. Each time I attempted to log in using my email address and password and hit the log in button, it would send me to the live science search engine saying "No results found for this search". I finally tried creating a new post and logging in that way which finally worked to get me logged in.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? Heck, might not get a reply cause you can't log in, lol.

bearack, try logging in with your username and password. Late yesterday we adjusted the login process to accommodate either an email address or a username. I will make an announcement to this effect later today, too.

-dh

Status
Not open for further replies.