It takes two to make a good sci fi show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ascan1984

I was just thinging when i was watching babylon five. wouldnt it be so cool if for a stargate SG1 episoide or anbother babylon 5 movie they could make it that the SG1 team ended up due to an error in the babylon 5 world and they get to meet captian sherridan etc. Wouldnt that be so cool. It couild turn out that the goald were iliminated by the vorlons etc. But i am sure that sounds stupid to you. Do you think it would be a good episode.

W

wmdragon

I only remember seeing such cross-overs in comic books, and they are entertaining enough as one time, stand-alone events, but they have the feel of wouldnt-it-be-cool stunts. I'm not a fan of either series so I cant really comment. wouldnt it just dilute one universe into the other (a whole less than the sum of its parts)? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#993366"><em>The only laws of matter are those which our minds must fabricate, and the only laws of mind are fabricated for it by matter.</em> <br /> --- James Clerk Maxwell</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts