James Webb Space Telescope's stunning mosaic of Orion Nebula uncovers rogue planets

Quite a few binary JuMBOS observed and no real explanatory cause for their existence. Could it be that observation is short a trojan third entity , , , completely missing a trojan third entity either there or was there once-upon-a- time? Just maybe the two JuMBOS were a two cored single that in its speed of rotation eventually, inevitably, split apart into two singles of a binary pair like a single-celled creature that eventually expands in mass and energy enough to acquire the mass and energy to fission, or otherwise to divide, into two or more single-celled creatures . . . or universes (keeping to a constant of discreet quanta (a constant of conservation of mass and energy) out of a built-in buildup from wherever, whatever, and/or whenever)?

Last edited:
Space.com reported. "Not all of the planets born in the Trapezium have parent stars, however; the JWST has detected about 40 pairs of free-floating gas-giant planets, or Jupiter Mass Binary Objects (JuMBOs)."

Rogue planets are reporting from time to time. The Trapezium is a lovely, bright area of high mass stars in my 10-inch Newtonian. Orion Nebula can be spectacular to see in my 10-inch, even in my 90-mm refractor telescope. Seeing rogue or free-floating planets in the nebula, perhaps beyond my telescopes ability presently :)

Oct 4, 2023
Visit site
Quite a few binary JuMBOS observed and no real explanatory cause for their existence. Could it be that observation is short a trojan third entity , , , completely missing a trojan third entity either there or was there once-upon-a- time? Just maybe the two JuMBOS were a two cored single that in its speed of rotation eventually, inevitably, split apart into two singles of a binary pair like a single-celled creature that eventually expands in mass and energy enough to acquire the mass and energy to fission, or otherwise to divide, into two or more single-celled creatures . . . or universes (keeping to a constant of discreet quanta (a constant of conservation of mass and energy) out of a built-in buildup from wherever, whatever, and/or whenever)?

Jumbos are caused by the Formation from a Common Gas Cloud: Binary Jupiter mass objects, such as binary gas giant planets or brown dwarfs, could form from the same gas cloud in a similar way that binary stars form. Gravity causes regions of a gas cloud to collapse, leading to the formation of multiple objects in close proximity.

Capture: One Jupiter mass object may have captured another through gravitational interactions, leading to the formation of a binary system. This can happen when two objects pass close to each other, and one gets gravitationally bound to the other.

Disk Fragmentation: In protoplanetary disks around young stars, material can clump together and form objects. Some of these clumps may become Jupiter mass objects and could potentially form binary systems within the disk.

Evolutionary Processes: Binary systems can also form through the evolution of single objects. For example, a single Jupiter mass object might undergo a process where it fragments or splits into two objects. That's how I think they were formed

Latest posts