just read & think

• Thread starter abhinavkumar_iitr05
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abhinavkumar_iitr05

We all are telling that the universe was formed as a result of Big Bang.Now I would like to ask from all that from where all the matter produced came from?If it was produced as a result of conversionof energy to mass then again the same question arises & that is from where this energy came from?We all know that energy can't be created nor be destroyed but can be transformed,then from where does the first energy came from?<br /><br />As always all the views are welcomed<br />

B

bbrock

How Profound!<br /><br />You caught up with the rest of the world. <br /><br />Fact is, there was a beginning. We think this occured about 13.7 billion years ago. The Big Bang is just the best theory going at this time. If there was no beginning, the universe would be infinitely old and frozen due to thermodynamic entropy. Very simple, all would be infinitely close to absolute zero degrees kelvin. <br /><br />OK, so were did the initial energy come from? We can never know. Nothing in our laws of physics can ever explaine it. According to our laws of physics, it could not even happen. As you stated! Perhaps some day, our understanding of physics will evolve to encompas higher dimensions of time, space, energy and matter. But for now, it's out of our capacity to understand. <br /><br />May I suggest -- God. <br /><br />Clear Skies<br />Bill

D

doc_harra

I'm not saying it's true, but pelaes see my post on : Could nothing start a chain reaction ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts