Lagrange Points/Effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ihwip

I was pondering the other day about Lagrange Points and how they would look on a graph using the same format as the always popular black hole chart. Would they appear to rise and level off within the fabric of the universe?<br /><br />I was also thinking about the concept of a Lagrange field where enough mass surrounding an area cancelled itself out gravitationally to create a gravitational vaccuum of sorts. would this create a white hole? With the graph showing a step jump rather than dive in the 4d fabric of space-time?<br /><br />Another thing I was wondering was what life would be like inside a Lagrange point. Is it possible to generate energy via gravitational friction within the binary system and even manipulate the orbits of the individual objects? That might require very simple technology that we could exploit immediately. I imagine some kind of momentum generator where the constant shift of the lagrange point shift gravity around so that force can be transferred into electricity.<br /><br />I hope someone understood these questions. I'm at work and kind of rushing. Thanks!

Q

qso1

Heres a link to get you started.<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrangian_point<br /><br />Hope it helps. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts