Light Cones, Onions, and Time

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
e’ve all seen the animations of EM propagation. An alternating E field and an alternating M field as it flies thru space. Light. Or radio. All the same thing except for frequency.

Particles are mono-field. But when they emit, we still detect an alternating polarity field.

Why is that? Where does the opposite electric pole come from?

I believe it comes from detection, and was not emitted.

Light is EM, but it is intermittent and has a duty cycle, not a wave frequency.

The wave frequency is the dynamic mass produces in response to that intermittence.

Action-reaction response. From inertia.
Ok I have a vague understanding but I think someone else with more knowledge ought to debate it with you - I wish they would

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
Gibsense, or Space.com artistic staff, whichever,
This is getting awfully tiresome and I'm getting angrier all the time at ME, MYSELF, and I!

I see that you can draw and diagram geometry quite well! COLGeek is very wrong in his usual closing statement that, "The only thing larger than the universe is one's imagination." I would like you to draw it up to show it for me to the forum, among others! That is, unless one of the more artistic members of the staff of Space.com would like to take it up and do it.
Hi Atlan001,
I have just returned from holiday so am pressed for time, however, I have printed off your request and will attempt to interpret and do as you request if I can but you will need to wait until my brain is working well!
Right now I want to make a post about black holes because I may have got things wrong (LOL - as if...)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts