Looking for a partner who want to create career In China

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chinacolin

I Am a native Chinese,I want to look for a partner to work with me to set Up an English on-line training institutions,Now i have an Online shop In China to sell English courses .I already have one British partner !

In oder to make us strongger we want to one American to join us,if you are intrested in,give us contact!

Qualifications for partners:

1 Native speackers only

2. with a Bachelor's or higher being exceptional.

3 you should be honest,responsible and enterprising and dedicated!

MY E-mail:wanshunkang@live.cn

we are not only looking for a teacher but also a partner who want to set up her/his career In China!we can't promise you anything but one big market and hope!

B

bearack

For only a small investment of $2,000 that we will use to free up the inheritance of our belated supreme emperor to which we will directly wire $10,000,000 of his fortune to your account for your generosity.

A

abq_farside

bearack":2dngz33d said:
For only a small investment of $2,000 that we will use to free up the inheritance of our belated supreme emperor to which we will directly wire $10,000,000 of his fortune to your account for your generosity.

Really? Are you on the up and up because I did the same thing for some Nigerian and I am still waiting for my money but I am sure it will be coming soon. Why would they lie about something that important?

Teh interwebz told me so it must be true. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts