Mars has the best chance to contain life.

Thomas Likes Space

This is Thomas
Mar 14, 2021
Visit site
Hello, sorry I have not posted something in about a month, but here we are really getting into mars,

Why does Mars have the most chance of life? Well, it is 1 planet to the right of us, so it would have a chance to be habitable.
The Mars Rover and perseverance rover have brought us plenty of images to be amazed and confused about. Type in 'Life on Mars images' to look at some mindblowing photos of the rovers.

That makes you think right? We will eventually invent the time machine on mars and look at those lives, or not.
Check out my previous threads and see you later.

My new quote: "Creativity invents Content".

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
"Hello Catastrophe! I think the human race will be good for.. billions of years"

Hello Thomas. IMHO the only thing the human race is good for, measured in billions, is seconds.
Check how long the dinosaurs lived and they weren't stupid enough to overpopulate.

Cut down the rain forests, stop photosynthesis, starve of oxygen, keep overpopulating , , , . . .

Cat :)

Per current Sun models, the Sun's luminosity will increase by ~10% within the next billion years. This means more watts per square meter on Earth, and the tail end of the habitable zone moves closer to or possibly at Earth. Now add in human generated green house gasses and environmental degradation/destruction. A "Hello Venus moment"? If so, Nature and Evolution will smile and move on beyond Earth's humanity. That's why we have to preserve Earth, and at the same time locate another habitable planet which is probably next to impossible for at least 200 years, given we don't destroy ourselves in the interim.

Reactions: Catastrophe

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Enceladus (/ɛnˈsɛlədəs/; Greek: Εγκέλαδος) is the sixth-largest moon of Saturn. It is about 500 kilometers (310 mi) in diameter, about a tenth of that of Saturn's largest moon, Titan. Enceladus is mostly covered by fresh, clean ice, making it one of the most reflective bodies of the Solar System.

Reactions: IG2007

Latest posts