Mars

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.

IG2007

"Don't criticize what you can't understand..."
I believe that a 12-year old could read and understand post #4.
I do not intend wasting my time on answering 12-year old's questions, which have already been dealt with in a proper and understandable manner.

Cat
Yes, I can read that. And I can also say that, if you are correct, then I am a nobody and I shouldn't be even typing here with all of you who have doctorates. ;) :)

IG2007, there are problems in describing what is real and what is fake, e.g. https://forums.space.com/threads/objective-reality-doesnt-exist-quantum-experiment-shows.27704/, quite a bit of discussion concerning defining objective reality that breaks down to what is real and what is not real. The 9:12 minute video here on Mars is an effort to refute NASA and space missions like Perseverance to Mars. The opening minutes show another view of how Mars looks and compares to NASA Mars images claiming CGI did this, the other images of Mars are real that was presented, thus Mars is not a planet but perhaps, some type of *strong radiant star*.

What I pointed out about the video on Mars and what is presented about Mars. if I accept as valid, no one has a space program today and certainly never landed on Mars. Modern astronomy understanding of the solar system is all wrong because another *reality* is claiming to be correct here. In my opinion, there appears to be much falling apart in science now in the culture concerning what is fact vs. fake news :)

I have just watched this video and since I consider myself to have an open mind I find some the arguments quite compelling.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obP-Un-nc0U
I may not join these chats for much longer. I wrote a research paper back in college about the conspiracy theorist and their fake moon landing claims. First off, the Apollo program involved over 80,000 scientist, engineers, techs and general employees. That’s a WHOLE lot of fallible hairless apes all conspiring to fool hundreds of millions of other bi-pedal hominids without missing a beat, and without any whistle blowers coming forth? Also as it turns out NASA had been deeply penetrated by spies working for the KGB. Their final reports were declassified years ago and were VERY telling. It all came down to $$$$$. When the powers that be in the USSR learned how much money NASA was spending to have a successful program, they knew they could never succeed. Instead of investing in an expensive failure they moved on to other things. (Space stations, satellites, low Earth orbit work, etc…etc…) So in my conclusion, it all boils down to who you want to believe. A bunch of keyboard jockey web warriors eating Ramen noodles in mommies’ basement trying to show EVERYONE how “SHHHHMART” they are? Or one of the most elite and successful spy agencies the world has ever known? Armstrong and Aldrin were Titans and I’m very proud they lived in my life’s time.

IG2007

"Don't criticize what you can't understand..."
I may not join these chats for much longer. I wrote a research paper back in college about the conspiracy theorist and their fake moon landing claims. First off, the Apollo program involved over 80,000 scientist, engineers, techs and general employees. That’s a WHOLE lot of fallible hairless apes all conspiring to fool hundreds of millions of other bi-pedal hominids without missing a beat, and without any whistle blowers coming forth? Also as it turns out NASA had been deeply penetrated by spies working for the KGB. Their final reports were declassified years ago and were VERY telling. It all came down to $$$$$. When the powers that be in the USSR learned how much money NASA was spending to have a successful program, they knew they could never succeed. Instead of investing in an expensive failure they moved on to other things. (Space stations, satellites, low Earth orbit work, etc…etc…) So in my conclusion, it all boils down to who you want to believe. A bunch of keyboard jockey web warriors eating Ramen noodles in mommies’ basement trying to show EVERYONE how “SHHHHMART” they are? Or one of the most elite and successful spy agencies the world has ever known? Armstrong and Aldrin were Titans and I’m very proud they lived in my life’s time.
That is a blatant conspiracy theory with no evidence. That's it. And it would be better if these stupid conspiracy theories are not encouraged.

Latest posts