May The Fourth be With You!

Mknott

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 1, 2019
Visit site
yImwQ0t.jpg

Happy Star Wars day, all!

With a couple of months spent indoors there's a lot to be said for looking back to a time long ago and a galaxy far, far away for taking your mind off earth.

I've been doing that with a rewatch of The Mandalorian and introducing my partner to Baby Yoda - the only precious little creature pure enough to melt my cynical heart.

I think all of us would love a break from the planet right now, the only question is how we dust off and find a Baby Yoda of our own. Hypothetically, if you could have absolutely any ship from the Star Wars universe with which to cruise the galaxy which would it be?

For me it's the Outrider - or The Hipster's Millennium Falcon, seem here in X-Wing Miniatures form. It's such a cool looking ship and every day that I look out into my yard and it's not there is a tragedy.

xAhX8r2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sward
Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
yImwQ0t.jpg

Happy Star Wars day, all!

With a couple of months spent indoors there's a lot to be said for looking back to a time long ago and a galaxy far, far away for taking your mind off earth.

I've been doing that with a rewatch of The Mandalorian and introducing my partner to Baby Yoda - the only precious little creature pure enough to melt my cynical heart.

I think all of us would love a break from the planet right now, the only question is how we dust off and find a Baby Yoda of our own. Hypothetically, if you could have absolutely any ship from the Star Wars universe with which to cruise the galaxy which would it be?

For me it's the Outrider - or The Hipster's Millennium Falcon, seem here in X-Wing Miniatures form. It's such a cool looking ship and every day that I look out into my yard and it's not there is a tragedy.

xAhX8r2.jpg
Mine is the outrider tooo!