Meteorite from Oman Records Its Lunar Launch Site and Detailed History

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexblackwell

Meteorite from Oman Records Its Lunar Launch Site and Detailed History<br />By Lori Stiles<br />UA News Services<br />July 29, 2004<br /><br />Crater on Moon Linked to Rock Found on Earth<br />By Robert Roy Britt<br />Senior Science Writer, Space.com<br />posted: 03:54 pm ET<br />29 July 2004<br /><br />These two articles refer to the Gnos <i>et al.</i> paper published in the July 30, 2004 issue of <i>Science</i>:<br /><br /><b>Pinpointing the Source of a Lunar Meteorite: Implications for the Evolution of the Moon</b><br />Edwin Gnos <i>et al.</i><br /><i>Science</i> <b>305</b>, 657-659, (2004)<br />Abstract<br />Supporting Online Material<br /><br />See also Korotev's article in the Perspectives section:<br /><br /><b>A Unique Chunk of the Moon</b><br />Randy L. Korotev<br /><i>Science</i> <b>305</b>, 622-623, (2004)<br />Summary<br />

S

silylene old

rather cool!<br /><br />Can someone post a map with the lunar craters described in the article (especially the final crater)? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature" align="center"><em><font color="#0000ff">- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -</font></em> </div><div class="Discussion_UserSignature" align="center"><font color="#0000ff"><em>I really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function.</em></font> </div> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.