Minimum distance of object

Jan 29, 2021
Visit site
What is the minimum distance of an object on earth that I can put in focus with a 102 mm aperture refractor telescope with and focal ratio of 7 ?

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Since you do not seem to be getting replies to your first post, I suggest it might arouse some interest if you explained why you want this information, and perhaps try a few experiments yourself and post the results.

I am sorry your first post has not been a great hit, but please do not give up, and I hope to see you around soon.

Welcome and best wishes,

Cat :)

Jan 29, 2021
Visit site
Since you do not seem to be getting replies to your first post, I suggest it might arouse some interest if you explained why you want this information, and perhaps try a few experiments yourself and post the results.

I am sorry your first post has not been a great hit, but please do not give up, and I hope to see you around soon.

Welcome and best wishes,

Please go ahead and remove the question.

Thank you

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Please Wolfshadw, Sir. A question.

I have just removed a post, although a full stop (for example) was necessary to fill the space.
I am not posting how as you may not wish me to do that. I replaced the post afterwards.

Is this a loophole which should be blocked, or is it generally allowable?

Wolfshadw

@Catastrophe

If I remember correctly, you can remove any of your Posts within a Thread. However, the rules for Thread deletion are different, Once created, I do not believe it can be deleted by anyone but the Senior Moderators or Community Managers.

I apologize for the lack of clarity. However I moderate several forums and the rules are slightly different for each.

Wolfshadw

Latest posts