"Mission specific threads" thread.

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

R1

najaB congratulations you have a great idea.<br /><br />The missions and launches is really getting way too large,<br />with 1162 threads containing 27,580 posts!<br />if it gets larger and larger not even light will be able to escape it <br /><br /><br /><br />Couldnt the forum be modified for specific missions?<br /><br /><br />1- first in the main index I find 'Missions and Launches'<br /><br />2- then, instead of entering the forum of 1,162 threads, I would<br /> enter a new remodeled screen, with a menu for a few sub-forums<br /> for specific missions, and one sub-forum for the rest of them.<br /> so then I select from<br /> for example<br /> Opportunity<br /> Space Shuttle STS<br /> Cassini H<br /> Hubble/JW orbiters<br /> Pinhole Project<br /> Deep Impact<br /> Solar Sail<br /> Giant Magellan scope<br /> all other projects<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts