'Monster Black Hole' Discovery Found to be Incorrect — But That's How Science Progresses

I concur. This is a good example of the scientific method at work. Others with good equipment made follow up observations and doppler shift measurements to examine the results for the *Monster Black Hole* - a catchy title but always needs follow up work too.

Dec 12, 2019
Visit site
I thought blackholes were created from supernovas and the one in the milky way is how this galaxy was formed creating a void in space for wormhole travel?

Dec 12, 2019
Visit site
Guys, did you see this black cold matter at the middle of milky way? Probably this is a very dense metal's, so the black holes could be not the holes, but the very dense cold matter , what could be in our world very compressed matter???? - the metal's, only a metal's , we can't see it because it doesn't react with space.

Dec 12, 2019
Visit site
I thought blackholes were created from supernovas and the one in the milky way is how this galaxy was formed creating a void in space for wormhole travel?
Probably this is not a void's or empty space, contraversaly - this is a very densive compressed matter - metal's, try to read teory of the black cold matter - they talking about of metal's.

The report says "In a recent study (a peer-reviewed study published Nov. 27), a team of scientists reported the discovery of the binary system LB-1, which contains a star and, according to the findings, a black hole companion 70 times the mass of our sun. "

LB-1 is a class B star with unseen companion in a binary orbital, the interpretation of the black hole size and mass depends upon the distance to LB-1 too as well as LB-1 star's mass and size. Doppler method used which is the radial velocity method - common in spectroscopic binary star studies and exoplanet reports too. The Formation of a 70 Msun Black Hole at High Metallicity More follow up reports will be coming on this interesting, binary system and answers concerning the unseen, companion understood to be a black hole.

Latest posts