Moon Landings Faked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quantum11

MeteorWayne":2f8ftlx7 said:
Mod Hat On***

Enough of this Nazi stuff. It is unrelated to the topic IMO, and MO counts. Take that to Politics, or I will.

Moderator Meteor Wayne

Von Braun was a NAZI. He collected moon rocks in the Antarctic two years prior to Apollo 11. That makes this very appropriate. I can see why you would want to try and ban the conversation though. Because as more and more of you keep on defending Von Braun, you realize you, yourselves become NAZI apologists.

The idea that NAZI scientists were seeded in our space program and military industrial complex doesn't make anyone in this forum even the least bit disappointed in the decisions of the President at the time? I guess rogue organizations like the CIA, helping to commit horrific crimes against American citizens is okay with this lot here as well eh? And if the crime they committed against you, and your minds, was a series of faked space missions, everyone here at Space.com, is just okey dokey with that as well?

Fine, keep believing in your Apollo Fairy Tales kids. If it helps you sleep at night, dreaming dreams of goody two shoes government agencies that only have your best intentions in mind. There, there, now, don't you all fret. Test pilots are radiation-proof, and the moon is a quite hospitable place. Back to sleep sleepy heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts