My condensed version of the origin of the universe

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Electrons are a particle that is summoned from a soup of electrons. Is it electromagnetism that lets them appear here momentarily? Are the electrons we measure the same as we measured a split second ago as they are not in the same place? These were the questions that got me started thinking.
Electrons are the key they are in QL soup most of the time. They are like puzzle pieces that fit but there are many pieces floating around that will fit. They stay in the QL soup until they are summoned by measuring. We see electrons popping into atoms to maintain the balance. When we fire an election it causes ripples in the waiting candidates, this is why we see an interference pattern from the double slit experiment. If we measure after it is fired we establish a vector so only the electrons along this vector can hit the wall. This entanglement would explain the particle wave quandary. If this is the case what else is in the soup. Entanglement has been shown to be instantaneous so the soup is subject to other rules.
Picture a sunny clear day. Then a cloud begins to appear out of nothing. Before long the sky is filled with clouds and it begins to rain.

I believe the universe began the same way. We live in a currently undetectable soup of Quarks and Leptons. At the point where inflation is thought to have ended is actually where I think the universe began. This was when matter and dark matter began to condense out of the QL soup. The resultant gravity accelerated the process in a instantaneously expanding sphere. This would match the uniformity of the Cosmic Microwave Background.

Type 3 stars which formed black holes were really well feed due to the inspansion of matter into the universe. If the some of the dark matter started as baryonic matter then the there is enough hydrogen that less dark matter/energy are required to balance the model of the start of the universe. The early universe was also half the temperature predicted by the models which this would solve. Also they are finding that the first galaxies are up to ten times the expected sizes. The early universe would have had high concentrations of dark matter due to the smaller size leaving very little space out of a gravity well for dark energy to flash into. Dark energy is just another state of dark matter. The same as steam is another state of water. When dark matter leaves a gravity well changes state to become dark energy. This is the same Principal as baryonic pressure Except with dark matter and baryonic matter in the Center. The deeper the gravity well the more concentrated the dark matter. There can also be currents of higher concentrations due to more matter being present(think salinity). The dark matter like electrons appears to be neither here nor there.
Black holes and stars convert normal matter to dark matter. They may separate the force that holds things together from the force that pushes things apart. Black holes spew dark matter like an open fire hydrant when the black hole is feeding. They basically become a gravity induced particle accelerator. When the gravity well fills up it splashes over and dark matter flows out into space looking for another gravity well that is not full.
If a star goes nova does the expanding nebula also contain dark matter from a now overflowing gravity well.
Do some planets form in the dark due to streams of dark matter that overflowed their gravity wells.
As the dark matter stream moves through space from an overflowing gravity well. Its gravity stream begins to collect dust. The collected dust slows in its progress through space due to accretion until finally it begins to orbit the next dust ball that has collected. This causes the two to move out of the Center of the stream. The comet tail of planetessimals that it has collected as the dust turns into spheres which eventually catch up to and orbit the two biggest masses. When the dark matter stream and the largest sphere of dusts combined gravity is enough it ignites into a Star maybe two. In our case The most recent piece dust that failed to keep up would be Jupiter because it would have kept up for the longest on the way in. The other planets would follow in decreasing size due to less gas and more dust to collect. How many millions of different pieces would come trailing in over the next 500 million years. Each one of these pieces having slowed the dark matter through gravity interactions they were tugged into the gravity train. The majority of these due to wider orbits ending up in the Kuiper belt and the Oort Cloud or miss and continue on. The bulk of the overflowing dark matter would continue to stream on potentially continuing to add dust to the developing solar system.

The image of two galaxies colliding with the dark matter being ahead of the baryonic matter demonstrates that the dark matter can not be very warm as the normal matter was much more slowed by the crossing.

When trying to think of how I could prove any of this it occurred to me that dark matter travelling toward the sun might in effect momentarily reach a point of zero G in relation to all of the gravity wells affecting it which should cause dark matter to flash(phase shift) to dark energy releasing a lot of heat which would be reclaimed from the sun as it reverted to dark matter. This effect would be more pronounced with solar alignments.
When I looked for evidence of this I found 2 studies which discovered That nanoflares were happening in the suns corona.

This study intends to try to find out what is causing the heating in the corona. They mentioned nanoflares and magnetic reconnection.

This study talks about evidence of nanoflares in the suns corona but that they don’t know what is causing them.

This study of the andromeda halo found that the Outside of the halo was smooth and hotter than expected. Dark matter flashing to dark energy?

The instantaneous/entangled ability if the QL soup being outside of spacetime also has many interesting possibilities.

Reactions: marty369
Jan 4, 2020
Visit site
Electrons are a particle that is summoned from a soup of electrons. Is it electromagnetism that lets them appear here momentarily? Are the electrons we measure the same as we measured a split second ago as they are not in the same place? These were the questions that got me started thinking.
Electrons are the key they are in QL soup most of the time. They are like puzzle pieces that fit but there are many pieces floating around that will fit. They stay in the QL soup until they are summoned by measuring. We see electrons popping into atoms to maintain the balance. When we fire an election it causes ripples in the waiting candidates, this is why we see an interference pattern from the double slit experiment. If we measure after it is fired we establish a vector so only the electrons along this vector can hit the wall. This entanglement would explain the particle wave quandary. If this is the case what else is in the soup. Entanglement has been shown to be instantaneous so the soup is subject to other rules.
Picture a sunny clear day. Then a cloud begins to appear out of nothing. Before long the sky is filled with clouds and it begins to rain.

I believe the universe began the same way. We live in a currently undetectable soup of Quarks and Leptons. At the point where inflation is thought to have ended is actually where I think the universe began. This was when matter and dark matter began to condense out of the QL soup. The resultant gravity accelerated the process in a instantaneously expanding sphere. This would match the uniformity of the Cosmic Microwave Background.

Type 3 stars which formed black holes were really well feed due to the inspansion of matter into the universe. If the some of the dark matter started as baryonic matter then the there is enough hydrogen that less dark matter/energy are required to balance the model of the start of the universe. The early universe was also half the temperature predicted by the models which this would solve. Also they are finding that the first galaxies are up to ten times the expected sizes. The early universe would have had high concentrations of dark matter due to the smaller size leaving very little space out of a gravity well for dark energy to flash into. Dark energy is just another state of dark matter. The same as steam is another state of water. When dark matter leaves a gravity well changes state to become dark energy. This is the same Principal as baryonic pressure Except with dark matter and baryonic matter in the Center. The deeper the gravity well the more concentrated the dark matter. There can also be currents of higher concentrations due to more matter being present(think salinity). The dark matter like electrons appears to be neither here nor there.
Black holes and stars convert normal matter to dark matter. They may separate the force that holds things together from the force that pushes things apart. Black holes spew dark matter like an open fire hydrant when the black hole is feeding. They basically become a gravity induced particle accelerator. When the gravity well fills up it splashes over and dark matter flows out into space looking for another gravity well that is not full.
If a star goes nova does the expanding nebula also contain dark matter from a now overflowing gravity well.
Do some planets form in the dark due to streams of dark matter that overflowed their gravity wells.
As the dark matter stream moves through space from an overflowing gravity well. Its gravity stream begins to collect dust. The collected dust slows in its progress through space due to accretion until finally it begins to orbit the next dust ball that has collected. This causes the two to move out of the Center of the stream. The comet tail of planetessimals that it has collected as the dust turns into spheres which eventually catch up to and orbit the two biggest masses. When the dark matter stream and the largest sphere of dusts combined gravity is enough it ignites into a Star maybe two. In our case The most recent piece dust that failed to keep up would be Jupiter because it would have kept up for the longest on the way in. The other planets would follow in decreasing size due to less gas and more dust to collect. How many millions of different pieces would come trailing in over the next 500 million years. Each one of these pieces having slowed the dark matter through gravity interactions they were tugged into the gravity train. The majority of these due to wider orbits ending up in the Kuiper belt and the Oort Cloud or miss and continue on. The bulk of the overflowing dark matter would continue to stream on potentially continuing to add dust to the developing solar system.

The image of two galaxies colliding with the dark matter being ahead of the baryonic matter demonstrates that the dark matter can not be very warm as the normal matter was much more slowed by the crossing.

When trying to think of how I could prove any of this it occurred to me that dark matter travelling toward the sun might in effect momentarily reach a point of zero G in relation to all of the gravity wells affecting it which should cause dark matter to flash(phase shift) to dark energy releasing a lot of heat which would be reclaimed from the sun as it reverted to dark matter. This effect would be more pronounced with solar alignments.
When I looked for evidence of this I found 2 studies which discovered That nanoflares were happening in the suns corona.

This study intends to try to find out what is causing the heating in the corona. They mentioned nanoflares and magnetic reconnection.

This study talks about evidence of nanoflares in the suns corona but that they don’t know what is causing them.

This study of the andromeda halo found that the Outside of the halo was smooth and hotter than expected. Dark matter flashing to dark energy?

The instantaneous/entangled ability if the QL soup being outside of spacetime also has many interesting possibilities.
If i followed your origin theory correctly then you were explaining this universal reality we inhabit in this moment from its creation and the processes down to the quantum reality which made the progress of the dynamic nature over the life time of the cosmos and are the fundamental ongoing evolution of our universe but if I've missed the point and not understood your theory then please correct this simple layman. I say if i do get the point then even if i don't really understand some of the equations and the academic theoretical knowledge i do know what you said did make a lot of sense to me and what I've learnt in life is there's always got to be a balance an equal and an opposite a light and dark a positive and a negative and then there is quantum entanglement and in my opinion electromagnetism are all parts of the puzzle but i feel we have not reached the plane of intellectual enlightenment of our evolution as a species to be able to comprehend the understanding of the knowledge we want to know the answers to but we will get there in time I'm absolutely 100% positive of that because that's what we are all hard wired to do, to be better to make things better and learn how to use it to move human evolution forward unless we are hit by a colossal asteroid lol

Reactions: Catastrophe
The Dinosaurs and other life under go natural selection an evolve to adapt .
Man has altered the path by interfering with natural selection.
We know and predict the possible and may avoid.
Do we know what is coming?

Latest posts