My Letter to media_relations@blacklightpower.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kmarinas86

<font color="yellow">Dear Blacklight Power,<br /><br />I would love to see how much a balloon filled Hydrino Gas could lift. Perhaps you could spend a little time on making a demonstration of a non-flammable gas lighter than Helium that can lift a significant amount of weight with relatively less volume displacement? It would be a boon to companies like Worldwide Aeros Corporation, who wants to develop a vehicle called the "Aeroscraft". I am not from their company, but I am a 19-year old minor who is very interested in the potential of your development. I would be cool to see if a simple demonstration balloon would prove that the Hydrino gas is real. Thanks for your time!<br /><br />Sincerely,<br />Kevin Marinas</font><br /><br />I wonder if they will respond. If they respond, I will post the response here (if I can get away with it).

J

josh_simonson

No kidding. I'm amazed that those guys are still in buisness dispite not having done anything in the last 5 years. Seems if they had anything worthwhile they'd have found an application for it already.

V

vogon13

Gee, you are asking quite a bit. <br /><br />Getting a dry cleaning bag and putting gas in it could take years. Presumably the investors won't be put off by the delays in performing this complex task.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

V

vogon13

Touching a lit cigarette butt to the dry cleaning bag would be interesting . . . . . . . <br /><br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

K

kmarinas86

I sent the "letter" also to some BLP sympathizers at<br /><br />http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hydrino/<br /><br />http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hydrino/message/11372<br /><br /><font color="yellow">From: "michael9855" <michael9855@...><br />Date: Fri May 19, 2006 3:32 pm<br />Subject: Re: Media Idea: Hydrino Balloons - Simple proof of principle michael9855<br />Offline Offline<br />Send Email Send Email<br />Invite to Yahoo! 360º Invite to Yahoo! 360º<br /><br />Nevertheless, if its density were distinguishable from that of Helium<br />gas, this would make an excellent demonstration. Mr. Mills, I<br />encourage you to pursue it! Kevin Marinas, rock on!<br /><br />Michael Helperin<br /><br />--- In hydrino@yahoogroups.com, "Evans, Bob R" <Bob.R.Evans@...><br />wrote:<br /> /><br /> /> We actually had a similar thread a while back regarding lighter-<br />than-air<br /> /> zepellin using hydrino gas. It was pointed out that one<br />consequence of<br /> /> the hydrino's lower ground-state is a smaller orbitsphere for its<br />one<br /> /> electron. I believe it was explained that this would make hydrino<br />gas<br /> /> somewhat denser than hydrogen, and therefore less effective at<br />providing<br /> /> the lift for our imagined new technology zepellin fleet.<br /> /><br /> /> Bob Evans<br /> /> -----Original Message-----<br /> /> From: hydrino@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hydrino@yahoogroups.com] On<br />Behalf<br /> /> Of kmarinas86<br /> /> Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:53 PM<br /> /> To: hydrino@yahoogroups.com<br /> /> Subject: HSG: Media Idea: Hydrino Balloons - Simple proof of<br />principle<br /> /><br /> /> Dear Blacklight Power,<br /> /><br /> /> I would love to see how much a balloon filled Hyd</font>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts