My psychic reach is spotting a full water and volcano active planet

Oct 11, 2021
Visit site
This planet in the future for mankind can be used for farming stone, im putting this here so that I dont forget, Ive been wanting to implement a means to farming stone for free for awhile and this planet i see is perfectly useful for this by combing the water and volcano to create stone for free. Hopefully this will be seen in the future. Putting this down so i dont forget.

The planet has no center of gravity. I checked my reading on galactic laws of physics and came up with the theory that all planets that are free floating have their full mass and weight at the center of where their being held down. i cant better explain this but it brings me to explaining that geo-engineering an ability to move planets is not ready due to the fact that when the planet breaks from its entire weight quickly or slowly there are drastic dangers doing this and unwarranted destructive possibilities. This tells me as a race when we need to, we must expand this possibility but check all angles. So far i see its not possible to move a planet freely for now in terms of safely.

Theoretical Possible: Plant large and many jet propulsion boosters that will be used like they are used on jets on the opposite side of where the planet will be moving away from. while blasting these jets take a massive net around the planet and pull it like how fishermen pull up fish, tie this net to an advanced jet and this momentum may help save from destroying the planet. This is just a theory and needs improvement.

Lets allow time to come up with a consensus one day.

Please clarify. Why would we farm rocks? To build planets?
Use the idea 'mine' rocks instead of "farm" rocks. We mine (farm) rocks on Earth to build buildings, ships, et al. We will mine (farm) the rocks to build manmade worldlet-island space colonies, general and specialized functional space facilities, ships, et al. Totaled up eventually in solar systemic spread decentralized facilitation, usable, occupied, surfaced space greater than the surface space of many planet Earths. So, yes, we will build planets, or rather personal and public planetoids, throughout the solar system. We 've already sort of modeled the concept in our computer systems over the past 70 years or so, from macro mainframe systems totaling the size of warehouses to micro-mini systems that can fit in our pockets (and in them energies, usages, networked systems, cyberspace and spaces, that never could possibly exist regarding the macro-mainframe systems. Life will go nova, supernova, in and through those possibly countless Alice In Wonderland rabbit holes in space. Probably to the point of a far greater breakout than just from Earth to interplanetary space. But just the intermediate solar systemic resource could last life's creativity, exodus, expansion, growth, survival and prosperity hundreds to maybe thousands of years.

That is, providing mankind can open its eyes to such a titanic possible future for life and break the chains holding it in the womb (chaining it to Earth).... maybe to the point of reaching past-due-time to birth. A time of entropic closed systemic implosive declines ('complicate embryo'), and costs to birth (to break out) rise toward infinity and impossibility. As Hector St. John de Crevecouer said, minds tend to open to and expand genius in expanding frontier states, and go the other way in contracting Utopian (Dystopian) states.

Last edited:
To COLGeek,
My response above in post #3 was inspired by your response to the originator and had nothing to do with what the originator had to say. It was a major disconnect and I just enjoyed your "Why would we farm rocks? To build planets?" tooo much (sic) to resist a come back on using the building blocks of the solar system for our creation of a micro-miniature model of galaxy and potential galactic travels, lanes, structures and infrastructures creation and building, within our own solar system. An intermediate space and time to develop the means and creativity, and the many energies of various genius low and high, toward discovering or making (or both in one from a broadened and broadening brute front) the way to the next big leap. I've never thought we could skip over the intermediate step (the solar system) -- skip over the mass means complexity and modeling in the intermediate nova -- I describe. So I took advantage of an opening you appeared to provide me!

Reactions: COLGeek

COLGeek

Cybernaut
To COLGeek,
My response above in post #3 was inspired by your response to the originator and had nothing to do with what the originator had to say. It was a major disconnect and I just enjoyed your "Why would we farm rocks? To build planets?" tooo much (sic) to resist a come back on using the building blocks of the solar system for our creation of a micro-miniature model of galaxy and potential galactic travels, lanes, structures and infrastructures creation and building, within our own solar system. An intermediate space and time to develop the means and creativity, and the many energies of various genius low and high, toward discovering or making (or both in one from a broadened and broadening brute front) the way to the next big leap. I've never thought we could skip over the intermediate step (the solar system) -- skip over the mass means complexity and modeling in the intermediate nova -- I describe. So I took advantage of an opening you appeared to provide me!
Understood. I just hope the OP comes back to clarify his thoughts.

This planet in the future for mankind can be used for farming stone, im putting this here so that I dont forget, Ive been wanting to implement a means to farming stone for free for awhile and this planet i see is perfectly useful for this by combing the water and volcano to create stone for free. Hopefully this will be seen in the future. Putting this down so i dont forget.

The planet has no center of gravity. I checked my reading on galactic laws of physics and came up with the theory that all planets that are free floating have their full mass and weight at the center of where their being held down. i cant better explain this but it brings me to explaining that geo-engineering an ability to move planets is not ready due to the fact that when the planet breaks from its entire weight quickly or slowly there are drastic dangers doing this and unwarranted destructive possibilities. This tells me as a race when we need to, we must expand this possibility but check all angles. So far i see its not possible to move a planet freely for now in terms of safely.

Theoretical Possible: Plant large and many jet propulsion boosters that will be used like they are used on jets on the opposite side of where the planet will be moving away from. while blasting these jets take a massive net around the planet and pull it like how fishermen pull up fish, tie this net to an advanced jet and this momentum may help save from destroying the planet. This is just a theory and needs improvement.

Lets allow time to come up with a consensus one day.
Im putting this down so I don't forget. We could use comets☄ to farm water and asteroids to farm rocks💎 then we will survive.🧐

Last edited:

Latest posts