My space art

MasterOgon

Sci fi space cyberpunk artist
Jan 29, 2020
www.masterogon.art
I constantly have space ideas - the principles of spacecraft, different concepts of the existence of people in space, and the like. Since I am an artist, I decided to express them in this way.
%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%B0-130%D1%8583%D1%81%D0%BC-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%8F-4.jpg

Space travel

%D0%9B%D1%8E%D0%B4%D0%B8-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%8B-200%D1%85100%D1%81%D0%BC-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%8F.jpg

Rocket people

%D0%90%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F-81%D1%85101%D1%81%D0%BC-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%8F-1.jpg

Anti gravity

%D0%9B%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%8E%D1%89%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BA%D0%B0-100%D1%8580%D1%81%D0%BC-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%8F.jpg

Flying saucer

%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB%D1%8C-%D0%97%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BB%D1%8F-160%D1%8586%D1%81%D0%BC-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%8F.jpg

Spaceship Earth

MasterOgon

Jan 29, 2020
www.masterogon.art
Last edited:
Reactions: IG2007

ThePatriotBeast

Stars can't shine without darkness
Apr 9, 2021
Visit site
I just can't get over how cool your art is! I especially love Apple V.S. Android! It seems like a lot of your art is focused on technology. Do you think robots could be used for good, or do you think they are evil? It seems like most robots are evil in your paintings, but in some, they seem okay.

MasterOgon

Jan 29, 2020
www.masterogon.art
Thank you. The idea of these paintings with robots is that people themselves have become like robots, which are used as tools or slaves, who are aware of themselves as such. This is something like a caricature of modern society. And the picture with the android that technology can be a tool with which they are controlled by another. It's great that we can free ourselves from routine work with the help of robots and focus on more interesting things. But if the global network, like the skynet in the terminator, is in the wrong hands, then we serve the machines and not they serve us. What if aliens take over our Internet, or even more, have taken over it long ago and influence us in a way that we do not yet understand? In general, technology can become the only way to continue our existence in the face of global climatic changes that do not depend on us.

ThePatriotBeast

Apr 9, 2021
Visit site
But if the global network, like the skynet in the terminator, is in the wrong hands, then we serve the machines and not they serve us. What if aliens take over our Internet, or even more, have taken over it long ago and influence us in a way that we do not yet understand? In general, technology can become the only way to continue our existence in the face of global climatic changes that do not depend on us.
Ooooh, that's some BIG thinking right there! Also sounds a little like a sci-fi movie plot! People are focused on aliens or robots killing us. But what if it was this? Very interesting!

MasterOgon

Jan 29, 2020
www.masterogon.art
Ooooh, that's some BIG thinking right there! Also sounds a little like a sci-fi movie plot! People are focused on aliens or robots killing us. But what if it was this? Very interesting!
I am also interested in the idea of psychic influence through technology, hypnosis, banal training and the development of conditioned reflexes in not obvious ways. If the aliens are more advanced, it can be assumed that their methods of manipulation are much more sophisticated and cunning than in movies and conspiracy theories. Everyone laughs if someone thinks that everything happens like in a movie, and aliens can laugh at our primitive idea of their designs. There are many examples in the history of the Earth when colonization occurs not by direct invasion, but by cunning and disunity of the population. And at the same time, the aborigines are not exterminated but fall into financial slavery with the illusion of independence. When people know who is enslaving them, they will start uprisings. And so they can change their political leaders as much as they want, but for the aliens everything remains the same.

Reactions: IG2007

ThePatriotBeast

Apr 9, 2021
Visit site
I am also interested in the idea of psychic influence through technology, hypnosis, banal training and the development of conditioned reflexes in not obvious ways. If the aliens are more advanced, it can be assumed that their methods of manipulation are much more sophisticated and cunning than in movies and conspiracy theories. Everyone laughs if someone thinks that everything happens like in a movie, and aliens can laugh at our primitive idea of their designs. There are many examples in the history of the Earth when colonization occurs not by direct invasion, but by cunning and disunity of the population. And at the same time, the aborigines are not exterminated but fall into financial slavery with the illusion of independence. When people know who is enslaving them, they will start uprisings. And so they can change their political leaders as much as they want, but for the aliens everything remains the same.
Oooooh, again, great ideas! Although, some people say that alien civilization is behind in evolution, or equal to us in evolution. Is there any evidence that destroys that claim and helps support yours?

MasterOgon

Jan 29, 2020
www.masterogon.art
It seems like the painting called Dark City seems to show what could happen if aliens took our internet.
I drew all the antennas there, which means they are radio-controlled robots, and I did it as a hierarchical pyramid. But at the very top there is also an antenna to which you can transmit a signal from another planet. It's cool that you all understand my art.

Reactions: ThePatriotBeast

ThePatriotBeast

Apr 9, 2021
Visit site
I drew all the antennas there, which means they are radio-controlled robots, and I did it as a hierarchical pyramid. But at the very top there is also an antenna to which you can transmit a signal from another planet. It's cool that you all understand my art.
Very smart! It's crazy how you can put small stuff in there just like that!

Reactions: MasterOgon

Latest posts