My space art

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.

MasterOgon

Sci fi space cyberpunk artist
Jan 29, 2020
www.masterogon.art
Oooooh, again, great ideas! Although, some people say that alien civilization is behind in evolution, or equal to us in evolution. Is there any evidence that destroys that claim and helps support yours?
My favorite arguments in this regard are megalithic structures like pyramids and religion. No matter how much Egyptologists prove that the pyramids were built only by primitive methods, I will never believe it because I myself worked as a builder for 10 years. Their arguments are that they found traces of primitive technologies, but if I flew to another planet in a small ship, I would use everything that comes to hand, including primitive workers. No one has yet recreated the ancient technologies of stone processing even with the help of modern tools, and this is a fact.

As for religion, the apocalypse predicted contactless payment methods, the number of the beast and global warming, which is described by Milankovitch cycles. In one of the apocryphal texts I also read about the ice age after that. The sun will burn people, and then the earth will become like chalk. They knew what would happen for a very long time. If people still consider them their god, then they are probably more developed) In general, when you do not listen to different sermons about aliens and you yourself study the primary sources and different facts, then everything becomes too obvious. Here, rather, the decisive factor is not the lack of evidence, but the unwillingness to face the harsh truth, sort of like finding out that Santa Claus does not exist

MasterOgon

Jan 29, 2020
www.masterogon.art
When I was 8 years old I had severe hypothermia and dilirium. I saw a flood, a land without water, and then flew out of my body into space far from the sun and there, in complete darkness, I saw a huge volcanic planet. Something like how Nibiru is painted, but this sight is much more grandiose. I didn't know anything about such ideas then. After a long time, they began to talk about it and I wanted to understand and substantiate it. I was very interested in many things and even thought to write a book, but there was no time for that. It's much easier for me to convey an idea through art. There is no need to prove anything here, but simply to show what is worth thinking about. It's much easier for me to convey an idea through art. There is no need to prove anything here, but simply to show what is worth thinking about.

Reactions: ThePatriotBeast

ThePatriotBeast

Stars can't shine without darkness
Apr 9, 2021
Visit site
When I was 8 years old I had severe hypothermia and dilirium. I saw a flood, a land without water, and then flew out of my body into space far from the sun and there, in complete darkness, I saw a huge volcanic planet. Something like how Nibiru is painted, but this sight is much more grandiose. I didn't know anything about such ideas then. After a long time, they began to talk about it and I wanted to understand and substantiate it. I was very interested in many things and even thought to write a book, but there was no time for that.When I was 8 years old I had severe hypothermia and dilirium. I saw a flood, a land without water, and then flew out of my body into space far from the sun and there, in complete darkness, I saw a huge volcanic planet. Something like how Nibiru is painted, but this sight is much more grandiose. I didn't know anything about such ideas then. After a long time, they began to talk about it and I wanted to understand and substantiate it. I was very interested in many things and even thought to write a book, but there was no time for that. It's much easier for me to convey an idea through art. There is no need to prove anything here, but simply to show what is worth thinking about. It's much easier for me to convey an idea through art. There is no need to prove anything here, but simply to show what is worth thinking about.
That is a very interesting experience! I have read many books, and it seems that people see certain things near death. You might have just given me an idea for a comic book! You see, I also like to make comics. They mostly consist of stick figures (not too advanced with characters!) but I always try to create a nice story. I could make this into a story. Trust me, I may not be good at drawing, but I know how to write a good story.

Reactions: MasterOgon

MasterOgon

Jan 29, 2020
www.masterogon.art
That is a very interesting experience! I have read many books, and it seems that people see certain things near death. You might have just given me an idea for a comic book! You see, I also like to make comics. They mostly consist of stick figures (not too advanced with characters!) but I always try to create a nice story. I could make this into a story. Trust me, I may not be good at drawing, but I know how to write a good story.
I would like to see it when you draw. Although I am far from comics, I often try to adopt some of the techniques that are used there. Comics look more dynamic than ordinary painting and I like it

Reactions: ThePatriotBeast
Apr 30, 2021
Visit site
To MaterOgon,
I truly like your line of thoughts... we humans create technology to help us, but at which point do we become dependent of the technology? Even now, could we even survive without the ever-present electricity?
And on another line of thought, we can only imagine things based on our own knowledge... we do not know what we do not know....

MasterOgon

Jan 29, 2020
www.masterogon.art
Okay, I realized that I can't attach the picture. Anyway, all I drew was you flying by a tsunami, earth with no water, you flying past the sun, and then you flying by a volcanic planet. Finally, I show you painting.
I also had difficulties with this. Maybe the size is big. I have inserted the image via a link from another site.

MasterOgon

Jan 29, 2020
www.masterogon.art
Sci fi apocalypse, oil on canvas
IMG_20220206_134517_549-1-720x418.jpg

Latest posts