Nassim Haramein?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

erak

Has anyone seen the videos of this guy on the web and if you have what are your thoughts on his theories???

N

neuvik

Can't say that I have, but if I did; I would have used an exorbitant amount of exclamation marks to describe him/her.

O

origin

No, I haven't seen him, so I have no thoughts on him. What are your thoughts??????????????

E

erak

To be honest physics isn't really my cup of tea, so, it is easy for me to doubt him. I haven't seen anywhere that he has been disproven, but I think he is in the peer review process right now. Like I said....I don't really know physics past a high school level, so, it is hard for me to really explain what he's talking about without sounding like an idiot. Links to these videos are below.....the videos are each four hours long. He gets into some weird stuff at the end of the 2nd video.....I'm only interested in the "PHYSICS" part of his theory. Watch and let me know your thoughts.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6151699791256390335&ei=UNn4SuaKKIG4q

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1895475242307393956&ei=UNn4SuaKKIG4

O

origin

erak":1r5zo66k said:
To be honest physics isn't really my cup of tea, so, it is easy for me to doubt him. I haven't seen anywhere that he has been disproven, but I think he is in the peer review process right now. Like I said....I don't really know physics past a high school level, so, it is hard for me to really explain what he's talking about without sounding like an idiot. Links to these videos are below.....the videos are each four hours long. He gets into some weird stuff at the end of the 2nd video.....I'm only interested in the "PHYSICS" part of his theory. Watch and let me know your thoughts.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6151699791256390335&ei=UNn4SuaKKIG4q

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1895475242307393956&ei=UNn4SuaKKIG4

I did a quick search regarding Mr. Haramein it seems he is a self-taught physicist. This in itself throws up a red flag. I tend to not trust these self-taught guys which is probably due to that unfortunate experience I had when I went to a self taught brain surgeon, but thats another story.

The basis for his ideas, as near as I can determine, are from his imagination.

I did not watch the videos or even click on the url because in my admittedly cursory search I noted that he had a series of videos that is 8 hours long.

So in short my initial impression is that he is appears to be a conductor on the woo woo train.

P

pkRunner

I did a quick search regarding Mr. Haramein it seems he is a self-taught physicist. This in itself throws up a red flag. I tend to not trust these self-taught guys which is probably due to that unfortunate experience I had when I went to a self taught brain surgeon, but thats another story.

The basis for his ideas, as near as I can determine, are from his imagination.

I did not watch the videos or even click on the url because in my admittedly cursory search I noted that he had a series of videos that is 8 hours long.

So in short my initial impression is that he is appears to be a conductor on the woo woo train.
[/quote]

You must be driven by ignorance because you did not watch the videos , or even go to the home page of the the ressonace project.

So he is a self-taught physicist, so what leonardo da vinci was to (has to physics concern).

If you did your reserch properly you would notice that the other people of the ressonance project that he is the research director.

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/personnel.html

Elizabeth Rauscher Ph.D.
E. A. Rauscher, Ph.D. (Nuclear Physics and Engineering, University of California at Berkeley). Dr. Rauscher was a nuclear scientist and researcher at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and at Stanford Research Institute, Professor of Physics at John F. Kennedy University of California, research consultant to NASA (space shuttle program) and the U.S. Navy.
Dr. Rauscher is author of over 250 scientific papers, 4 books, 3 US patents and held 1 European patent.

Michael T. Hyson Ph.D.
Dr. Hyson attained a BS in Biology at the University of Miami in 1970, followed by a MS in Biology in 1973, and a Ph.D. in Biology in 1976 with specialization in neurobiology. From 1977-79 he pursued a Post Doctorate in Bioinformation Systems at CalTech. From 1980-87 he worked as a systems engineer for electrostatic levitation at Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL). From 1988-89 he functioned as research director at Pacific American Launch Systems. From 1990 to the present day he is the Research Director of the Sirius Institute.

This are the people that work with him in the project, they don't seem like the kind of people that travel in the woo woo train.. and suprise they have phd's..

So before you speek your mind i sugest you a little more research (yes, more than 5 min).

In response to the question of origin , if you are interest in the physics part why don´t you studie a "little" and come to your own conclusions, because you seen the output that generated from your question (little or nothing).

Has far i can tell the theory sounds quite well since it explains the formation of gravity , but it's still a theory.

May i remind you all that einstein general theory of relativity are still a theory and almost 100 years have past.

Sorry for the english , it's not my native launguage.

O

origin

You must be driven by ignorance because you did not watch the videos , or even go to the home page of the the ressonace project.

Fair enough. So, I went to his home page - yeah IMO he is a nut. He wants to sell me a 4 dvd set that that has all the answers to the universe - including such huge mysteries as 'crop circles', the 'tree of life' decoded and the arc of the covenent. I mean for crying out loud Indiana Jones already solved that last one! :D

edited to: fix format and to say welcome to SDC although I suspect this is more of a 'flyby' trying to get people to buy some of the "products" sold on the website....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts