New author picked to write Hitchhiker sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

qzzq

<p>From the BBC</p><p>(excerpt)</p><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="storycontent"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2"><div class="mxb"><h1>New Hitchhiker's author announced </h1></div>

F

F104Starfighter

I thought author dent was killed in the last book? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Q

qzzq

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I thought author dent was killed in the last book? <br />Posted by F104Starfighter</DIV></p><p>Was the last one Mostly Harmless? It seems he died, but it doesn't clearly say. And there's always a way to solve that one - resurrect Dent or toy around with time lines...<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>***</p> </div>

F

F104Starfighter

Ill guess that it will be changing the time line since there is no body to reserect <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

P

Philosoranter

<p>you know. this is just a lame scam to get more money. i love the character arthur dent...but i don't think that mister adams would have wanted anyone to take his writings. unfortunatly the copyrights have run out. and so you can do whatever you want to do to the character.</p><p>but i think that maybe with a very convincing escape, how&nbsp;despite dent's utter and complete belief that the fact that the time warped rabbit-bug-multi-entity thing that thought that Dent Arther Dent&nbsp;was his murderer in the bar, when in fact all that the entity prooved was that he would live AT LEAST untill he got to the bar, and not that he DIED at the bar. probably a cleverly confusing intro, then into the story of how the incredibly super computer, was charged only to kill all the people of earth, of all the earths in the universe, and all the earth's in the universe. those that were on or around earth, but not earthlings were not "UNnecessarily" killed. because of his orders. they lived, and were returned to their intact space ship, because the genie/timetraveling/weirdly creepy/long-long-long-viewing is bound by his bonds, and takes no pleasure in destruction of the planets. </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>don't mess it up coifer. i want a good read. and i won't buy it. i'll wait for it to come to libraries.</p><p>and don't worry. i go to the library for adams too.</p><p>but you do good enough and i might buy it. ;)</p><p>and maybe the next three you write eh?</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts