Black Holes Came First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jim48

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" class="MsoNormalTable" style="width:100%"><tbody><tr><td style="background-color:transparent;border:#f0f0f0;padding:0in"><p style="margin:0in0in10pt" class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"><font face="Calibri"><span class="lu">dated at </span>17:35 GMT, Wednesday, 7 January 2009</font></font></p><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="416" class="MsoNormalTable" style="width:312pt"><tbody><tr><td width="213" style="width:159.75pt;background-color:transparent;border:#f0f0f0;padding:0in"><font face="Calibri" size="4"><strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;As I have long suspected!&nbsp;I have confirmed this with my own long range observations, utilizing my Mark IV, Series 80, Hyper-Electric Neutron Gravitator. Eat your heart out, Vogon!</strong></font>

M

MeteorWayne

<p>Please privide a link to the source of this story. Due to copyright issues, it's not permitted to copy an article in it's entirity, and even excepts should have a link to the source.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts