May 22, 2020
Visit site
I have tried to give my new tech to SpaceX with no reply. That's ok. As I see how humans are here on our own planet, we have no right to go into space. I could get us anywhere in less than the 10th of the time it would take us to get where we want to go. But it is my belief that we as a people are not ready. It is a shame, together we could have made history beyond what anyone though was possible.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
"A population is a group of individuals of the same species that share the same area. ... Long-term survival of a species is based on obtaining resources that are limited, so that individuals can live and reproduce. "

Anyone with half a brain can work out that total resources divided by total population = wealth per capita.

Population increases - standard of living decreases.

So, folks, where are we headed?

Only those with an IQ > 0 should reply.

IG2007

"Don't criticize what you can't understand..."
"A population is a group of individuals of the same species that share the same area. ... Long-term survival of a species is based on obtaining resources that are limited, so that individuals can live and reproduce. "

Anyone with half a brain can work out that total resources divided by total population = wealth per capita.

Population increases - standard of living decreases.

So, folks, where are we headed?

Only those with an IQ > 0 should reply.
Well, what if we colonize another planet? That must increase the standard of living.

Colonizing another planet is not going to help with the per capita. What we need is more equitable pay for those who deserve it, and more rational taxation and budgetary constraints by governments

Colonizing another planet will only lead to massive budget deficits and wealthy tech companies, while most everybody else gets, well, you know what they get......

Reactions: Catastrophe

Latest posts