Orbital Ejecta: The Twilight of the Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asteroids with high velocities can impart enough energy to blast millions of tons to Earth’s escape velocity. Unlike big slow asteroids, the impact channel punched through the crust by hyper velocity asteroids can be at an angle. The impact plasma flare does not necessarily blast material straight up, but at an angle.

The energy expenditure of the impact plasma flare will rapidly taper off so that a majority of the mass launched into space will no longer have escape velocity. Some of this material will fall straight back and other components will achieve stable though weakly perturbed (by solar radiation, lunar tides) orbits.

After the impact of an interstellar asteroid the Earth might become hazy possibly losing all detail when viewed from space. This impact ejecta haze might extend for several Earth radii.

On the Earth’s nightside the haze is reflecting light back at the Earth. The haze also reduces the heat loss to the night sky.

Any temperature drop is relatively small.

It is never totally light, and it is never totally dark. It is a twilight where heaven hides what must follow.

The Younger Dryas Impact and the Death of the Megafauna​

Beneath the haze, photosynthesis slows or stops and the clock begins ticking for all the large herbivores and carnivores on the planet.

North and South America were not even that lucky. The nearby impact(s) were in water and caused huge rainstorms to strike both continents. This flooding directly destroyed a lot of plant life and caused much of the remaining plants to rot in the twilight. The large herbivores would start dying in weeks. Within a few months all the large herbivores were dead.

A period of carnivore gluttony comes to a screeching halt. Following a few months after the herbivores, all of the large mammal carnivores are dead. Predators like alligators can reduce their metabolism and their young can survive calorie stunting and slow growth. The flooding and the reduced photosynthesis have destroyed the biological productivity required to sustain the large mammals. There may be a few individual survivors here and there but they do not have the numbers to be genetically viable.

Worldwide there is a die off in the larger mammals but not to the same extent as in North and South America. No mammal larger than about 100 kilos survives in the Americas.

The orbiting debris slowly loses orbital stability and falls to earth.

For 70,000 years humans have been trying to build a civilization and this **** keeps happening over and over. Compounding the tragedy is the official narrative that nothing mankind achieved before 5000 years ago ever happened.

The oil companies perverted science to hide the geological record of interstellar asteroids because those same asteroids create oil. Several previous human civilizations achieved some level of sophistication before some of them were destroyed by the same interstellar asteroids. To protect the existence of interstellar asteroids the big oil companies (Seven Sisters) used their money to erase those civilizations. Because the first question everyone would ask is “What happened to them?”.

I would love to talk to anyone connected to the University of Texas’ geology and geophysics departments.

I would like to have an intimate conversation. Them, me and a Federal Grand Jury. Undoubtedly, they received Federal funding to produce their interesting science.

Publish or perish? Making a scientific career publishing the narrative that big oil wanted was a great gig while it lasted.

Are you familiar with the prisoner’s dilemma? Several thousand geologists are about to experience it. I have personally met some of these “professionals” at NASA and other meetings. I wouldn’t trust them with the last donut, never mind every single one of them cooperating to avoid prison.

Pass the popcorn (damn its cold).

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Excuse me! This is s science forum. Politics domiciles elsewhere.

The title is hardly scientific, the content less so.

The oil companies perverted science to hide the geological record of interstellar asteroids because those same asteroids create oil. Several previous human civilizations achieved some level of sophistication before some of them were destroyed by the same interstellar asteroids. To protect the existence of interstellar asteroids the big oil companies (Seven Sisters) used their money to erase those civilizations. Because the first question everyone would ask is “What happened to them?”.

"Pass the popcorn (damn its cold)."

What I describe is “missing” or “doppelganger” science. Think of it as keeping two sets of financial ledgers.

I found the unusual energy signature of interstellar asteroids in the geological record 5 years ago. To produce heavy isotope enrichment of the Earth’s crust the lighter component must completely leave Earth. All elements and isotopes are vaporized with the lighter isotopes having a slightly higher velocity according to the Maxwell–Boltzmann distribution.

All vaporized elements at the atom level statistically have the same amount of energy. A lighter isotope will have a higher velocity. The impact plasma also tends to concentrate heavy elements in the material that falls back since they also have the lowest velocity.

The velocity and energy of solar system asteroids will not produce the necessary temperatures found in the geological record especially the uranium enrichment of oil shale. Here was a phenomena where there was not any plausible mechanism in the scientific database.

According to the Hipparcos survey there are stars nearby with relative velocities up to 500 kms. This would also mean that rogue interstellar asteroids would also have the same velocity distribution.

The only thing with the velocity to produce the temperatures shown in the geological record were interstellar asteroids and comets.

Except that interstellar asteroids and comets did not exist as far as geology was concerned. A complete absence of any material detailing the effects of asteroids impacting at these velocities.

If you want to test how sensitive the Seven Sisters are about this, research the topic of high velocity interstellar asteroids and their connection to oil (you will be a trailblazer). Write a paper on the subject. Contact Nature or Science magazine or any prestigious journal. If you are not already in the United States or England you will probably be invited there. They will want to publish the story exclusively and will request that you limit any outside discussions of your material.

Unlike the movies you won’t be able to shoot your way out of the trap that they set. You will be entrapped on charges completely unrelated to geology. I believe that Mr. Assange was given this same treatment (false rape charges in his case) for non-geological secrets.

I was not the first one to find the connection between interstellar asteroids and oil. If you are hearing about this for the first time, then you know what happened to the people who found it before me.

Catastrophe

I am trying to understand this garbled thread.
Needs as must . . . . . . . . . one point at a time
Are you seriously expecting us to believe that oil was not the result of vegetable deposits in the Carboniferous Period?

The organic material that would become oil lived in the sea. All oil deposits started as organic debris that fell to the bottom of a sea. That organic material was buried at some depth where it was heated under pressure. This transformed the organic material to kerogen (similar to coal but more hydrogen) then to oil. Most of the organic material was cellular like algae and diatoms. After lithification (changes to rock) it is a black shale the source rock for oil

This process can only begin if the organic material is not consumed by either fish, worms, aerobic or anaerobic bacteria. In dead areas, so called anoxic (oxygen deprived or completely missing) is the fake mechanism given for preserving this organic material long enough for it to be buried. This is the fake narrative since many organisms can happily thrive away from oxygen and would have devoured this organic material.

The correct narrative for why the organic material is preserved for burial is the toxicity of the black shale. Black shale always contains toxic uranium and other really nasty metals. Oil men actually look for the radiation given off by the black shale when hunting for oil. It is a marker bed although the oil may have moved elsewhere.

The metals found in black shale are so poisonous that the organic material is preserved for burial. It creates a toxic zone on the bottom that preserves (pickles) all the organic material that falls into it.

Some oil is less than 30 million years old (accelerated thermal maturation by impact plumes publicly known as mantle plumes).

Without the hydrogen this organic material would be coal. Instead it is a complex hydrocarbon liquid.

(breaking this into parts)

Catastrophe

I didn't find a straight answer to my question there:
Are you seriously expecting us to believe that oil was not the result of vegetable deposits in the Carboniferous Period?
Perhaps I read it too quickly?
"The organic material that would become oil lived in the sea."
Are you saying land based vegetation did not form coal?

Oil is a liquid, coal is a solid.
When did I say that coal was not land based vegetation?
Coal can be a recent as 20 million years ago.
While this is a space forum, interstellar asteroids creating oil is a valid topic.
Oil and geology are complex you must not have been raised around the oil patch?

Sorry but I haven't figured out the quote function yet, that is why I used your entire post.

While man was walking this planet, an interstellar asteroid impact produces a twilight that brings hell to Earth. A twilight is such a subtle doom which produces anxiety but no immediate danger (outside of the Americas). How many people back then understood photosynthesis?

Catastrophe

Oil is a liquid, coal is a solid.
When did I say that coal was not land based vegetation?
Coal can be a recent as 20 million years ago.
While this is a space forum, interstellar asteroids creating oil is a valid topic.
Oil and geology are complex you must not have been raised around the oil patch?

Sorry but I haven't figured out the quote function yet, that is why I used your entire post.

"Oil and geology are complex you must not have been raised around the oil patch?"

I guess the Midlands are not understood to be in the UK?

Bearing in mind that some people are only aware of London being in North America, then no, we do not call anywhere here the oil patch as far as I am aware.

Catastrophe

I guess no one in America realises that there have been two interstellar bodies (it is not always easy to distinguish between comets and asteroids) within living memory, Oumuamua and Borisov.

"While man was walking this plane an interstellar asteroid impact"

No one could prove interstellar or otherwise hitherto.

Curiosity can have severe consequences.

I have left tracks in the valley of death.

I met a man there who wanted me to collect what he was owed.

Cunning scholarship delivering a Scientist’s soul.

The only power I possess is putting words down on a page.

But I will see him get what he is owed.

Asteroids with high velocities can impart enough energy to blast millions of tons to Earth’s escape velocity.
There is no evidence of that.
Unlike big slow asteroids, the impact channel punched through the crust by hyper velocity asteroids can be at an angle. The impact plasma flare does not necessarily blast material straight up, but at an angle.
The velocity of an impacting asteroid has nothing to do with the angle of the impact.
For 70,000 years humans have been trying to build a civilization and this **** keeps happening over and over. Compounding the tragedy is the official narrative that nothing mankind achieved before 5000 years ago ever happened.
There is no such “official narrative”.
The oil companies perverted science to hide the geological record of interstellar asteroids because those same asteroids create oil.
That is false. There is no such oil company conspiracy. There are very few, in any , interstellar asteroid impacts, and no asteroid impact creates oil.
Several previous human civilizations achieved some level of sophistication before some of them were destroyed by the same interstellar asteroids.
No previous human civilizations were destroyed by asteroids, interstellar or otherwise.
To protect the existence of interstellar asteroids the big oil companies (Seven Sisters) used their money to erase those civilizations. Because the first question everyone would ask is “What happened to them?”.
That is false. No civilizations have been “erased” by oil companies or anyone else. None. Zero.

Reactions: Catastrophe
Mental Avenger you make my argument for me. The absence of interstellar asteroids in the geological record is impossible unless there was a motive. Knowing how oil is created is only one half of the secret. Knowing where and when these impacts occurred is how this information becomes practical.

You also need the correct historical context. Much of this begins no later than the 1930’s apparently concentrated at the University of Chicago (home of the first atomic reactor). The English also made significant contributions to corrupting American science by exporting their wink and a nod bureaucratic system which blurred the lines between scientific, military, and economic intelligence.

The second part of the secret is to find when and where the impacts occurred. May I introduce to you Howard Hughes? The ocean floor has a record of all impacts going back as much as 200 million years. Howard Hughes used the US Government to pay for the technology for drilling in those oceans.

Are you familiar with your nuclear history? Does the name Oak Ridge Tennessee ring a bell? The only viable means of separating the isotopes of uranium are by using thousands of centrifuges. There is no chemical means of separating uranium or Oak Ridge would have not been necessary.

According to the US Geological Survey anoxia (depleted oxygen levels at the sea bottom) is sufficient to explain why the uranium in black shale is isotope heavy.

This is a gross scientific contradiction.

According to the USGS all I need are some anoxic fish ponds to have a nuclear weapons program.

Black Shale is uranium isotope heavy because it is the fallout from an asteroid impact.

If you are going to ask questions please ask them one at a time. I actually understand your difficulties since what I am asking you to consider is not trivial. Logically this is a learning and emotional curve. You thought like I did, that science had too many safeguards for this to happen.

The International Ocean Drilling Program has made many exclusive discoveries. Exclusive since there is no practical way of independently verifying anything that they have published. Many of their discoveries do not have any equivalent examples on land.

The Paleocene Eocene Thermal Maximum is the big bad mother of all global warming scenarios. There is the small problem, there aren’t any land formations that verify this scenario. How convenient.

If you were to go to the IODP core storage facility what would you find? All of the major extinction boundaries can be found in the ocean sediments. Geochronology can tell the difference between the K-T Boundary and the PETM which is about 10 million years younger give or take 10 million years.

How many of the most important cores would be missing from the IODP’s facilities? What excuse would they give to explain that they can’t give out the names of the people that these cores were sent to? I can give you a K-T boundary core and tell you it is the PETM and as long as you don’t do your own geochronology on it, you will take me at my word. You will assign all of the catastrophic ecological conditions of the K-T to the PETM.

The K-T can be found on land but the PETM is missing?

No, I can’t explain this geological shell game of creating fake extinction boundaries.

Remember we are talking only 12,800 years ago plus and minus quite a bit.

The edge of the ice sheet in Washington State was nearly a 1000 kilometers away from the impact point. The plasma plume height and extreme energy output caused so much glacial melting that the water coming off of the ice sheet scoured the Channeled Scablands of eastern Washington State in the US. This impact supplied enough thermal energy to melt vast amounts of ice and likely created the Missoula Floods and Lake Agassiz 1000’s of kilometers farther east.

Glauconite (an impact melt chemically similar to mantle material) is found in vast quantities within kilometers of the impact site. Glauconite in smaller quantities was found at several archaeological sites related to the disappearance of the Clovis culture in North America. This was assumed to be just a coincidental geologic occurrence.

The impact site is one of the most seismically active spots in North America. Oddly the US Geological Society always reports the same depth (10 km) for all the seismic events that occur here, even though the impact plume extends much farther than that below it.

Am I hot or cold?

They named the seamount/volcano after a member of British Intelligence whose geologic espionage and assistance to the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company earned him a Knighthood from England. The Anglo-Iranian Oil Company is now known as BP.

It is in the water off western Canada. You should have an easy time finding it now.

Should this thread be scrapped? Catastrophe

There is a very remote possibility that this blog might be requested by legal authorities investigating one or more of the participants including myself.

Some of the information contained herein might be considered protected under several nations’ national security laws.

COLGeek

Civility and respect is a must for all members. Attack ideas, with sources and explanations, NOT each other.

I think this thread has strayed off course sufficiently to close it.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts