Other Moon Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MisterET

Re: POLL: Should NASA Send Astronauts Back to the Moon?

The question should not be "Should NASA send Astronauts back to the Moon?" it should be did NASA Astronauts ever left the Moon to return back to Earth? There is more than enough evidence to prove that NASA or the US military has been going to the Moon on a regular basis and have established mining colonies and military lunar bases since the 60's and perhaps earlier with the use of ultra advanced terrestrial technology as well as reversed engineered alien technology.

Photographs of the lunar surface have been routinely "doctored or sanitized" before being released to the general public, since the first photographs were taken by the Russian and American space agencies. Artificial artefacts have been discovered mapped, photographed, intensively scrutinized, and secured as property of the US Military Space Force and government. These artefacts have been built by ETI and US astronauts have toured through these ancient alien ruins where some are still intact and operational. Large crashed spacecraft have also been found on the lunar surface including mummified ET remains. NASA's and military conclusion is that wars of interstellar and certainly planetary proportions have taken place over the surface of the Moon in the far distant past with profound impact on ancient civilization here, on Earth.

Secret US military space platforms orbit high above Earth probably in a geosynchronous orbit or out at the La Grange point between Earth and the Moon and these are jumping off points for staged lunar or Mars excursion activities and are routinely manned with hundreds of military astronauts in partnership with astronauts of friendly and "co-operative" nations.
For a absolute certainty men have gone and landed on the Moon, but there was also theatrical staged events back here on terra firma in sound stage studios for the public interest and consumption while, the real exploration took placed away from prying eyes of the public, at the lunar sites of high military interest particularly, where alien assets were easily retrieved for further research and exploitation.

In many ways, the NASA space program has always been a front for US military involvement and for its highly advanced spacecraft development, and the real exploitation of space could be carried out away from most of the scrutiny of terrestrial eyes like any good magician through the art of distraction and obfuscation.

The public has not only the right to know what is really going on in space, on the Moon , Mars and any other planetary body in or out of this solar system but is entitled to the truthful knowledge obtain through the PUBLIC monies that it has used to support these secretive, rogue and illegal pursuits of space.

To say that NASA should send astronauts back to the Moon would be to only secure it nationalistic and military interests against other nations space programs from photographing, poking, and nosing around and possibly discovering what the US has known for a half century or more and will do whatever it takes to protect those interests. The reality is the US and NASA has never left the Moon!!!

M

Mars_Unit

Re: Did the moon lander have enough fuel to get off the moon?

Hi There!,

In 1970 I heard rumors that the upper and lower stage engines were nuclear powered.

That would explain many things.

I never confirmed it, but the Cash Lundrum Incident in Texas seems to show we have such craft.

D

drwayne

"That would explain many things."

Like what?

You do realize the mass associated with a nuclear propulsion unit? One with enough thrust
to do the mission in question?

Wayne

M

Mars_Unit

I heard this stuff in 1970 and after. Please do not ask me how to explain nuclear rocket propulsion like a Kiwi rocket or Project Timberwind rocket. I used to be an Oiler on a Crawler Crane. I was also a crane operator in a boatyard.

Perhaps it used Quantum Nucleonic Reactors of some kind. They are building a Global Hawk powered by such an engine.

D

drwayne

"They are building a Global Hawk powered by such an engine."

Right.

M

MisterET

Re: POLL: Should NASA Send Astronauts Back to the Moon?

The question should not be "Should NASA send Astronauts back to the Moon?" it should be did NASA Astronauts ever left the Moon to return back to Earth? There is more than enough evidence to prove that NASA or the US military has been going to the Moon on a regular basis and have established mining colonies and military lunar bases since the 60's and perhaps earlier with the use of ultra advanced terrestrial technology as well as reversed engineered alien technology.

Photographs of the lunar surface have been routinely "doctored or sanitized" before being released to the general public, since the first photographs were taken by the Russian and American space agencies. Artificial artefacts have been discovered mapped, photographed, intensively scrutinized, and secured as property of the US Military Space Force and government. These artefacts have been built by ETI and US astronauts have toured through these ancient alien ruins where some are still intact and operational. Large crashed spacecraft have also been found on the lunar surface including mummified ET remains. NASA's and military conclusion is that wars of interstellar and certainly planetary proportions have taken place over the surface of the Moon in the far distant past with profound impact on ancient civilization here, on Earth.

Secret US military space platforms orbit high above Earth probably in a geosynchronous orbit or out at the La Grange point between Earth and the Moon and these are jumping off points for staged lunar or Mars excursion activities and are routinely manned with hundreds of military astronauts in partnership with astronauts of friendly and "co-operative" nations.
For a absolute certainty men have gone and landed on the Moon, but there was also theatrical staged events back here on terra firma in sound stage studios for the public interest and consumption while, the real exploration took placed away from prying eyes of the public, at the lunar sites of high military interest particularly, where alien assets were easily retrieved for further research and exploitation.

In many ways, the NASA space program has always been a front for US military involvement and for its highly advanced spacecraft development, and the real exploitation of space could be carried out away from most of the scrutiny of terrestrial eyes like any good magician through the art of distraction and obfuscation.

The public has not only the right to know what is really going on in space, on the Moon , Mars and any other planetary body in or out of this solar system but is entitled to the truthful knowledge obtain through the PUBLIC monies that it has used to support these secretive, rogue and illegal pursuits of space.

To say that NASA should send astronauts back to the Moon would be to only secure it nationalistic and military interests against other nations space programs from photographing, poking, and nosing around and possibly discovering what the US has known for a half century or more and will do whatever it takes to protect those interests. The reality is the US and NASA has never left the Moon!!!

A

aphh

I, too, believe something happened on the way to the Moon. This planetoid sized object has been tidal locked to Earth for over 3 billion years. Who knows what's on the dark side of the moon.

Countries have sent probes up there, but the threat of getting nuked for spilling the beans is enough to keep governments tight lipped about it.

Perhaps time will tell.

B

brandbll

I have good word from an extremely credible anonymous source that the real conspiracy has nothing to do with landing on the Moon, but the Moon itself. Apparently the Moon isn't as big as we think it is and it much closer to Earth than NASA is letting on. The Astronauts found that the Moon is really no bigger than the diameter of New York City.

This is where things get interesting. The Astronauts even drove all the way around the moon. Now i bet your asking, "How the heck could they do that unless..." Yes, unless there was an alien base that they could refuel at on the other side. Turns out there is an alien Moon base that occupying the entire far side of the Moon.

From what my source has told me, the aliens were friendly, but they told us that we are far from being able to colonize space. This is the interesting part. The aliens were harvesting H3 like humans do in the spectacular new movie that none of the sci fi junkies here are tallking about called "Moon." So my source who was part of the Apollo program tells me he thinks the Aliens were using reverse pschology to trick us into never returning to the moon so they can harvest all of H3.

The dangerous part is that if the Aliens mine too much, it could destabilize the Moon. This could cause an eccentric orbit, and since we have discovered the Moon is much closer to Earth than we are led to believe, their mining operation could prove to be deadly dangerous for the human race. This is why we need to return to the Moon. Not to mine its valuable resources but to stop the aliens from possibly destroying life on EArth all because of their greed.

Z

zarniwoop

there is of course the other conspiracy...that in fact the moon is made of cheese.

M

MeteorWayne

aphh":nkpxc62s said:
I, too, believe something happened on the way to the Moon. This planetoid sized object has been tidal locked to Earth for over 3 billion years. Who knows what's on the dark side of the moon.

Countries have sent probes up there, but the threat of getting nuked for spilling the beans is enough to keep governments tight lipped about it.

Perhaps time will tell.

Despite what Pink Floyd says, there is no dark side of the moon.

L

lohwengk

Heheh! Don't we wish. Humans being humans, no one can keep such interesting secrets that long. Especially not with politicians in the picture. Not to mention bureaucrats looking for government funding and academicians looking for grants.

A

aphh

> and since we have discovered the Moon is much closer to Earth than we are led to believe

Everything else you wrote could be accurate, however, Moon's orbit is Keplerian. This means that were the Moon any closer to us than what has been said, the Moon would fall to earth. So distance from Earth to Moon is not what they lied about.

Has to be something else. :cool:

Edit: I will prove that Moon's distance has not been lied about with this very simple derivation of Kepler's 3rd law:

International Space Station circles the earth in about 90 minutes or 0.0625 days. We know that the ISS mean distance from the center of the earth is about 6728 km. Using these known parameters in Kepler's 3rd law like this 6728^3 / 0.0625^2 we get the needed constant 7.796e^13 to calculate Moon's distance.

Moon circles the earth in 27.3 days, so we compute (27.3^2) x 7.796e^13 = 5.81e^16. If you take the cube root from 5.81e^16 it would reveal the Moon's true mean distance from the center of the Earth, which would be 387310 kilometers.

This is exactly what has been told, so they didn't lie about Moon's distance from Earth.

I'm sure they lied about something, but not the distance from the Earth to the Moon :p

B

brandbll

aphh":3lf0l56y said:
> and since we have discovered the Moon is much closer to Earth than we are led to believe

Everything else you wrote could be accurate, however, Moon's orbit is Keplerian. This means that were the Moon any closer to us than what has been said, the Moon would fall to earth. So distance from Earth to Moon is not what they lied about.

Has to be something else. :cool:

Edit: I will prove that Moon's distance has not been lied about with this very simple derivation of Kepler's 3rd law:

International Space Station circles the earth in about 90 minutes or 0.0625 days. We know that the ISS mean distance from the center of the earth is about 6728 km. Using these known parameters in Kepler's 3rd law like this 6728^3 / 0.0625^2 we get the needed constant 7.796e^13 to calculate Moon's distance.

Moon circles the earth in 27.3 days, so we compute (27.3^2) x 7.796e^13 = 5.81e^16. If you take the cube root from 5.81e^16 it would reveal the Moon's true mean distance from the center of the Earth, which would be 387310 kilometers.

This is exactly what has been told, so they didn't lie about Moon's distance from Earth.

I'm sure they lied about something, but not the distance from the Earth to the Moon :p

That's all good and everything but there is a very simple answer to this. Kepler was and alien and his rule is just a bogus coverup. Kepler was sent down to Earth from the Lunar mines to sabotage us so that we would never go to the Moon.

A

aphh

brandbll":2iddgxk2 said:
That's all good and everything but there is a very simple answer to this. Kepler was and alien and his rule is just a bogus coverup. Kepler was sent down to Earth from the Lunar mines to sabotage us so that we would never go to the Moon.

I admit I hadn't thought about that at all.

I never studied Kepler's life all that much, but it appears there was something "un-earthly" in his personality. Probably because he was unusually talented in math, he probably also was a bit maniac about it.

This could be a symptom or a sign of alien DNA. But this would also make any mathematically skilled people a suspect.

M

MeteorWayne

Well those perfect crystal spheres (known by the ancients) could be highly reflective....

M

MisterET

"Should NASA send Astronauts back to the Moon?" (Revised)
The question should not be "Should NASA send Astronauts back to the Moon?" it should be: “Did NASA Astronauts ever leave the Moon, after their initial lunar landings of the late 60’s and early 70’s to return to Earth? There is more than enough evidence to prove that NASA and the US Military has been going to the Moon on a regular basis since the 60's (perhaps, even earlier) and have established mining colonies and military lunar bases with the use of ultra advanced terrestrial technology as well as reversed engineered alien technology.
Photographs of the lunar surface have been routinely "doctored or sanitized" before being released to the general public, ever since the first photographs were taken by Russian and American space agencies. Artificial artifacts and ruins have been discovered, mapped, photographed, intensively scrutinized, and secured as property of the US Military and their US Space Force. These artifacts have been built by Extraterrestrial Intelligences and US astronauts have toured through these ancient alien ruins, where some are still intact and operational. Large crashed spacecraft have also been found on the lunar surface including mummified ETI remains. NASA/US Military’s conclusion is that there have been wars of interstellar and certainly planetary proportions that have taken place over the surface of the Moon in the far distant past which has had profound impact on ancient civilizations here, on Earth. These interactions with Extraterrestrials have been recorded down through history in almost every country and continent on Earth by means of written documents and art work.
Secret US military space platforms orbit high above Earth probably in a geosynchronous orbits or out at the La Grange point between Earth and the Moon and these are jumping off points for staged lunar or Mars excursion activities. These large spacecraft are routinely manned with hundreds (some say, thousands) of military astronauts in partnership with astronauts of “friendly and co-operative" nations.
It is an absolute certainty that men have gone to and landed on the Moon, but there was also, staged theatrical events back here on terra firma in sound stage studios to give a convincing and realistic illusion for the public’s interest while, the real exploration of space and its planetary bodies could be carried out following a carefully scripted set of protocols and a profane “secular agenda,” all away from the prying eyes of the general public. Lunar sites of “special military interest” particularly, where “alien assets” are easily retrieved for research and exploitation get top priority and unlimited financial resources.
Without a doubt, the NASA space program has always been a front for US Military involvement and its development for highly advanced spacecraft, and like any great magician by means of the fine art of distraction and obfuscation, the real exploitation of space could be carried out away from the scrutiny of most terrestrial eyes. Should the curtain be pulled back suddenly to reveal who is hiding and manipulating the controls behind the scene, then it’s “deny, deny, deny!!! or ridicule the subject matter as conspiratorial or discredit the person as a nut job and when all else fails, say absolutely nothing and quietly take the offender outside to some remote area and shoot him!!!
The public has not only the right to know what is really going on in space, on the Moon, Mars and any other planetary body in or out of this solar system but is entitled to the truth with full disclosure of the knowledge obtain through such space adventures and explorations. The general public has ever been the main financial resource for NASA et al, through their taxed dollars, and yet, they have been duped to support these secretive, rogue, and illegal pursuits of space all at their expense with no pay back, other than what has been begrudgingly given in the meagre dividends of medicine and minor technology. Via their tax dollars, the public is the main employer and that makes them, the boss! NASA, the US Military, and the US government are nothing more than the hired employees and contractors who are ultimately answerable for the actions to their employer, the PUBLIC. It time to turn off the financial taps and fire these liars, these criminals, and wars mongers and bring them down onto their knees. It’s time for some intense questioning and to mete out some well deserved justice.
To say that NASA should send astronauts back to the Moon would be to only secure it nationalistic and military interests against other nations from venturing out beyond their terrestrial boundaries with their own space programs. Who needs another nation photographing, poking, and nosing around and possibly discovering what the US has known for a half century or more without sharing what it knows globally, and they will do whatever it takes to protect those interests. To return to the Moon is a ploy to elicit further public support and sympathy for their illegal activities. The Moon or any other planetary body belongs to no one nation but to the world as a whole (providing it is not already occupied by its own original inhabitants). The reality is the US and NASA has never left the Moon!!!

C

CalliArcale

I really really really wish that were true. Unfortunately, I don't believe it is, unless you've got some evidence to present that might convince me otherwise.

S

Sonjiin

brandbll":18fxb3e6 said:
From what my source has told me, the aliens were friendly, but they told us that we are far from being able to colonize space. This is the interesting part. The aliens were harvesting H3 like humans do in the spectacular new movie that none of the sci fi junkies here are tallking about called "Moon." So my source who was part of the Apollo program tells me he thinks the Aliens were using reverse pschology to trick us into never returning to the moon so they can harvest all of H3.

The dangerous part is that if the Aliens mine too much, it could destabilize the Moon. This could cause an eccentric orbit, and since we have discovered the Moon is much closer to Earth than we are led to believe, their mining operation could prove to be deadly dangerous for the human race. This is why we need to return to the Moon. Not to mine its valuable resources but to stop the aliens from possibly destroying life on EArth all because of their greed.

Does your source know which alien race it is by any chance? I wont begin to list all the races, but any more information about them would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts