May 30, 2024
Visit site
A creature evolves to a better version to overcome obstacles on Earth; obstacles occur when a creature evolves. The universe is a paradox and because of that, it is infinite and because it is infinite, it is a paradox. That is why we cannot determine a beginning and an end of a universe. A paradox is not something to be solved. It has the solution within itself. Humans try to solve the “mystery” of universe to actually improve the humanity to a better version. And a better version of humanity will only lead to a termination of humanity. So if I am correct, isn’t “what is the point?” the right question to ask ourselves?

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Welcome to the forum :) :) :)

However, I would respectfully disagree. I believe that the difficulty is due to our lack of understanding and trying to communicate in an inadequate language, the ramifications of which we barely understand. But we all have our opinions :)

See "Science and Sanity" by Alfred Korzybski.

Meanwhile perhaps look here:

Cat :)

Last edited:
A creature evolves to a better version to overcome obstacles on Earth; obstacles occur when a creature evolves. The universe is a paradox and because of that, it is infinite and because it is infinite, it is a paradox. That is why we cannot determine a beginning and an end of a universe. A paradox is not something to be solved. It has the solution within itself. Humans try to solve the “mystery” of universe to actually improve the humanity to a better version. And a better version of humanity will only lead to a termination of humanity. So if I am correct, isn’t “what is the point?” the right question to ask ourselves?
"What is the point?" You need to finish the question with its natural following: "What is the point (of life) (of animation) (of energy)?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts