Photon's with variable mass

Apr 19, 2022
Visit site
Hi everybody,

(Please download the excel file to see the calculations) Energy_Calculation (Excel file)

(I) First Equation is Einstein's Energy equation:
E=m.c^2 (unit: Joules = kg.m^2/s^2)

My assumption is: where g is gravity (unit: m/s^2) on one specific point of space and, T is period (unit: seconds) of a particle,
This equation could be valid for the speed of light, c=g.T (unit: m/s).
So, where gravity increases, period of the particle/wave should decrease, as c (speed of light) is constant.
So first equation could be written as E=m.(g.T).c

(II) For second energy equation:
c=g.T and T=1/f → c=g/f also c=λ.f
if we multiply c^2=λ.f.g/f → c^2=g.λ
E=m.c^2 → E=m.g.λ (unit: kg*m/s^2*m = kg.m^2/s^2 = Joules)

(III) And third equation is for energy of photon:
E=h.f (joules)
---
To calculate wavelength, use the below formula:
c^2=g.λ → λ=(c^2)/g
---
3rd energy formula outputs energy for photon very small value (around level of 10^-40 joules),
so to calculate the mass of photon, I use formula (II) = formula (III), m.g.λ=h.f → m=h.f/m.g
Mass of photon is calculated around 6,74E-57 kg,
---
With the help of ChatGPT, i made assumptions for the mass of photons, thru luminosity and energy formulas for several stars. See the table below:
staren.gif

---
Lastly, from momentum formula point of view:
λ=h/p → p=h/λ
m.v=h/λ → m.λ=h/c
so if h (Planck constant) and c (speed of light) is constant, then mass x lambda should also be constant,
if mass increases, wavelength should decrease, and vice-versa.

According to table, if we compare the mass of a photon, it could be between from 10^-57 to 10^-33 kg,
while wavelength is big, mass is small, and vice-versa.

Photons could have a variable mass related with the wavelength. It could be transforming from a wave particle to a very tiny massed energy packet but we yet can't observe.

What is your opinion?

Hi everybody,

(Please download the excel file to see the calculations) Energy_Calculation (Excel file)

My assumption is: where g is gravity (unit: m/s^2) on one specific point of space and, T is period (unit: seconds) of a particle,
So, where gravity increases, period of the particle/wave should decrease, as c (speed of light) is constant.

E=h.f (joules)
---
c^2=g.λ → λ=(c^2)/g
---
3rd energy formula outputs energy for photon very small value (around level of 10^-40 joules),
so to calculate the mass of photon, I use formula (II) = formula (III), m.g.λ=h.f → m=h.f/m.g
---
With the help of ChatGPT, i made assumptions for the mass of photons, thru luminosity and energy formulas for several stars. See the table below:
staren.gif

---
λ=h/p → p=h/λ
m.v=h/λ → m.λ=h/c
so if h (Planck constant) and c (speed of light) is constant, then mass x lambda should also be constant,

According to table, if we compare the mass of a photon, it could be between from 10^-57 to 10^-33 kg,

Photons could have a variable mass related with the wavelength. It could be transforming from a wave particle to a very tiny massed energy packet but we yet can't observe.

What is your opinion?
Speed is a function of time verses distance. But time is not the same everywhere. Time is a function of Inertia and Inertia is a function of planetary mass. For example the Moon has only one sixth of the Inertia of the earth.
All time devices measure Inertia, even vibrating atomic clocks. On the Moon, clocks run 6 times faster than on the Earth. Time is 6 times faster on the Moon relative to the Earth. If you spend a year on the Moon, you will age 6 times more than if you had stayed on the Earth. Light moving through space enters areas of low or zero Inertia. In those places it will travel much faster than Einstein's calculated c.

All matter is made of light (photons). A proton for example, is a bundle of photons according to E = mc² Matter is made of energy (light).
See if you can calculate how many photons are needed to make one proton. A proton is 1800 times the mass of an electron.
If you get a number, get back to me.

The wave like movement of a photon is caused by one even smaller particle that orbits the photon. The speed of the orbiting particle determines the wave length/color of the light. You can line-up the spinning particles in orbit around the photon by using a polarizing filter. Al.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2022
Visit site
Hi everybody,

E=h.f (joules)
---
c^2=g.λ → λ=(c^2)/g
---
---
staren.gif

---
λ=h/p → p=h/λ
m.v=h/λ → m.λ=h/c

What is your opinion?
Time is Light or aether or dark energy or spacetime and have mass. Two or more photons are heavier than one. What drives me nuts is how you need to explain the entire process from the beginning of the universe to quasars to blackholes etc… there’s no such thing as gravity. Only the quantity of energy bound together to exceed its mass. Earths plasma tubes have a very good starting point.
View: https://youtu.be/EA4Ug2TeaWk

Apr 19, 2022
Visit site
Glad you have used the word orbit!

I try one step beyond:
E=m.(g.T).c and period for simple pendulum formula is T=2π√(L/g)
E=m.g.2π√(L/g).c→ E=2π.m.√(g.L).c

and what this formula tells is:
Everything has an orbit (elliptical) and, everything intends to spin around the things which have higher kinetic energy than, that everything itself . Just to get more stable...

Sounds good. You mentioned something about two photons having more mass. The proton is made of photons. If you chisel a clump of them off the proton you get a quark. If you chisel a bigger clump you get a neutrino. Where it gets interesting is if you combine photons into a big enough clump you get a proton.
You can calculate this by flipping E= mc² to mc² = E

Apr 19, 2022
Visit site
I have made another equation from the below overall energy formula:
E^2=(p.c)^2+(m.c^2)^2

For a massless particle:
E^2=(p.c)^2 and c^2=g.λ → E^2=p^2.g.λ
while E=h.f and p=h/λ → h^2.f^2=h^2.g/.λ → g=λ.f^2 (unit is m/s^2)

So the gravity formula for a massless particle (graviton?) should be wavelength times 2nd power of frequency.
This formula also matches with c=λ.f, so we can also define the same as g=c.f

If we consider the light is our medium and photon has a zero mass, we can calculate wavelengths and frequencies in the table below:
StarMassGravitySpeed of lightPeriod (c=g.T)Freq. (f=1/T)Lambda (m)
Namem (kg)g=λ.f^2 (m/s2)c=λ.f (m/s)T (s)f (1/s)λ=(c^2)/g
Sun1,989E+30274,00299.792.458,001,094E+069,140E-073,280E+14
Sirius A2,020E+30237,00299.792.458,001,265E+067,905E-073,792E+14
Alpha Centauri A2,190E+301.001,00299.792.458,002,995E+053,339E-068,979E+13
Alpha Centauri B1,530E+301.008,00299.792.458,002,974E+053,362E-068,916E+13
Tau Ceti7,830E+2955,20299.792.458,005,431E+061,841E-071,628E+15
UY Scuti3,900E+310,38299.792.458,007,889E+081,268E-092,365E+17

Latest posts