piece of core with cold energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aleksej12

<p>Seecret dark mass doesen't exist, it exist but it isn't mysterious. It's well known that our star radiate far more atom spectrum then another stars. It's logical, because another stars aren't polutted with hard mass.</p><p>&nbsp;Mysterious spots on Sun aren't&nbsp; so mystyrious, thats hard mass witch hit our star where mystery stops.</p><p>There begins science.</p><p>I leave mystery to vatican.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>to se my picture click here:</p><p>http://aleksej11.freehostia.com/piceofcore.jpg</p>

M

MeteorWayne

<p><br />You have created 5 new threads in the last half hour, none of which belong in Space Sceince and Astronomy.</p><p>I have moved all of them to The Unexplained where they belong.</p><p>Your creation of a new thread every 5 minutes in considered spamming, so you have been blocked.</p><p>You might as well stop posting, since no one but you can see your posts.</p><p>Please contact Community@imaginova.com for clarification.</p><p>I can't even say them now, so don't bother to reply here.</p><p>Meteor Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.