Plank Time

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
I would like to look at infinite inner space and infinite outer space in a different way.

Let's replace space with time.

Now lets look at the whole in terms of one full second.

Now Plank time is a term from physics which describes an infintesiminally short period of time. I believe that Plank time is measured in single units.

In the first unit of Plank time after the inception of the big bang, there was a war going on between matter and anti matter atoms. And of course, matter atoms won the war, because everything we know about the universe is made of matter atoms. But I believe astronomers have said they believe there may be anti matter atoms that are still in the universe somewhere. But have anti matter atoms been created in a laboratory?

Now an anti matter atom has a proton that is negatively charged. I presume that the neutron is still nuetral but the électrons are positively charged, and are revolving around the nucleus of the atom in the opposite direction than that of matter atoms.

So what really happens when one atom of matter collides with an atom of anti matter? Will it blow up the entire solar system?

Now, within Plank time, are there more specific time measurements that are actually shorter?

I guess what Iam actually asking is wether or not there is a limit to how short any period of time can be? Is this akin to the fact that there is never a last number? Can periods of time get shorter and shorter, but never become no time at all?

So, how many Plank time units make up an entire second?

You'll want to read this article:

The article also points out physicists glaring mistake concerning relative space-time, a mistake of looking at, and dealing in, one dimension alone (the arrow of relative time) rather than Einstein's marriage of four dimensions as a boxed dimensionality that elastically contracts and expands all four dimensions (3 of space, 1 of time) at once rather than just one. ("Physics presents two conflicting views of time, he (Martin Bojowald) added. One, which stems from quantum mechanics speaks of time as a parameter that never stops flowing at a steady pace. The other, derived from relativity, tells scientists that time can contract and expand for two observers moving at different speeds, who will disagree about the span between events.")

It should be two boxed 4-dimensions can contract and expand for two observers moving at different speeds, who will disagree about the elasticity (the ballooning) (the inflation / deflation) between two boxed 4-dimensions of relative SPACE-time / space-TIME.

Including relativity's three dimensions of space in a boxed 4-dimensional picture (in boxed 4-dimensional pictures) vastly changes the picture (with the one exception of the universe picture which does deal in the boxed 4-dimensionality) from what Bojowald and so many others have painted over the years.

Last edited:
Some of us do not need big bang to understand creation of matter from dark matter. Dark energy is still a puzzle and its effect using standard model sems to be to say that 70% of universe is Dark Energy, 20% is Dark Matter and visible matter or matter with mass is only 5% and that too now. It is a big conjecture as to how much it was if you believe in Big bang?
As mentioned DM to Matter process is under publication.

I would like to look at infinite inner space and infinite outer space in a different way.

Let's replace space with time.

Now lets look at the whole in terms of one full second.

Now Plank time is a term from physics which describes an infintesiminally short period of time. I believe that Plank time is measured in single units.

In the first unit of Plank time after the inception of the big bang, there was a war going on between matter and anti matter atoms. And of course, matter atoms won the war, because everything we know about the universe is made of matter atoms. But I believe astronomers have said they believe there may be anti matter atoms that are still in the universe somewhere. But have anti matter atoms been created in a laboratory?

Now an anti matter atom has a proton that is negatively charged. I presume that the neutron is still nuetral but the électrons are positively charged, and are revolving around the nucleus of the atom in the opposite direction than that of matter atoms.

So what really happens when one atom of matter collides with an atom of anti matter? Will it blow up the entire solar system?

Now, within Plank time, are there more specific time measurements that are actually shorter?

I guess what Iam actually asking is wether or not there is a limit to how short any period of time can be? Is this akin to the fact that there is never a last number? Can periods of time get shorter and shorter, but never become no time at all?

So, how many Plank time units make up an entire second?
In answering your last question directly, no the period of time won't get shorter and shorter. It is only a matter of getting it more precise and ever more precise. Then, that finite constant of precision holds to infinity up and down the scales of infinity. Relatively speaking it could and would disappear into the infinitesimal away from our ability to measure it, but we could be confident it was holding its own, its constancy, all the way down and in away from our ability to observe. Gaining distance from us and our instrumentation [in space], so to speak, never getting shorter (never contracting, nor expanding for that matter) in time. That is its big difference from relative [space]-time, from that 4-dimensional box. It's not elastic. And [here now] it's time to get 'quantum mechanics weird'.

0-point time 'moment' (universal clock time 'moment') is not "observable universe," not relative / light time "past," no matter that we, all of us, everywhere in the Universe 'here now' is, live there. It is the leading edge [real] of space and time 'unobservable universe'. In relative space-time's realm "past-future" / "future-past", it classifies (qualifies) as immediate "present-future" moment, the unobservable immediate moment of the present (future). The next 'moment' immediately ahead of, immediately in advance of, photo-light's (and special relativity's) emission time moment. Repeat: It is the absolute leading edge [real] space and time Planck-time 'particle'-parameter 'moment' (0-point). (You are there / you are not there... quite yet!)

Last edited:
Lets replace space with quanta distance and time with the measure between quanta.
Or quantum fluctuation is both space and time.
In a black hole quantum fluctuation gets compressed and the relative distance is compressed, relativity with a reason and the reason black holes don't shrink forever as they continue to shrink space/time.
Why C is C speed simply the wave and particle traveling at max points between quanta.
Faster you go from quanta to quanta the less time it takes but only for you.(relativity)

JMO

Last edited:

Latest posts