Politics on SDC?

MMohammed

Community Manager
Oct 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey, there!

For clarity, we're dealing with the distinction between discussing the space industry and having political discussions. This forum isn't a place for talking about politics and we do not allow that here. As an example: to discuss a deal between SpaceX and NASA is all good. You can even post about how China's space program competes with that of the US.

We do not allow, on the other hand, discussing the impeachment proceedings or how they make the US look on a global stage. That sort of thing is what Thanksgiving is for :)

Hey, there!

For clarity, we're dealing with the distinction between discussing the space industry and having political discussions. This forum isn't a place for talking about politics and we do not allow that here. As an example: to discuss a deal between SpaceX and NASA is all good. You can even post about how China's space program competes with that of the US.

We do not allow, on the other hand, discussing the impeachment proceedings or how they make the US look on a global stage. That sort of thing is what Thanksgiving is for :)
I appreciate your providing examples, but I would not normally consider either of those examples as being political. Between SpaceX and NASA I would consider to be commercial, and between China and US space programs I would consider to be economics or world trade.
Perhaps a change in the description of that forum would make it clearer to everyone.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Hey, there!

But if NASA is involved don't that make it automatically political since they are an arm of the US Gov.?

Latest posts