Poll - Possible Night Launch For STS 116 is NASA ready ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

qso1

NASA may have a few issues left to resolve but otherwise, I'd say they will be and are as ready as they will ever be. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

Y

ysl007

Yup agree with you qso1 NASA is all ready for STS 116 and future launches and it's getting better than ever Let's hope the issue with the ET door of Discovery gets resolved soon !

Q

qso1

I think they will but unfortunately there won't be much that can be done if its space debris originating from us. If its a micrometeoroid strike, those that can produce that large a hole are pretty rare. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.