Poll: Support of the STS - An SDC Poll

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shuttle_rtf

I agree. I would, however, add that I didn't want to dilute the poll with a vast amount of options. The specific argument here was to gain some idea of people's opinion - including those that didn't feel they had to post a reason why - on their opinion of the STS.<br /><br />If either option was too cut and dry for a poster, the "indifferent" option was there for those people.

D

darkenfast

Shuttle RTF, there is nothing wrong with your questions. They are very straightforward and the percentages have been consistent since it was first posted. Whenever a poll comes out strongly one way or the other, there will always be someone whining about biased questions. Sometimes these people are right, as in leading questions, i.e.: "Given that the Bush regime has been repeatedly proven to be a criminal conspiracy, should he be impeached?" Sometimes people just can't accept that a majority has come to a different conclusion than that which they hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts